Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think Dice did a better job rotating in content with BF4 than Bungie did with this. I'll check back in with the DLC, since I've already purchased it, but I'm thinking short term with bungie games until they can prove otherwise. So much shit to play atm.

Column_sl

shitlord

EXPANSION II
HOUSE OF WOLVES

Expand your Destiny adventure with a wealth of weapons, armor, and gear to earn in new story missions, three new competitive multiplayer maps, and a new cooperative Strike. Expansion II introduces a new competitive elimination mode in the Crucible and an all-new arena activity - The Prison of Elders. The Reef is open. Join the Awoken and hunt down the Fallen rising against us.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
1 strike....unless the Prison of Elders is some form of new way to get gear that makes me rustled. Wtf is Bungie doing with their time?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Heh, same day as Witcher 3.

Edit: And yeah, even by Destiny's extremely underwhelming standards, that's a pathetic amount of content after all this time if that's really all there is to it.

Column_sl

shitlord
Prison of Elders is supposed to be the new raid. It's possible it may be the hoard mode they were talking about last year with 6 players.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
This is the only game that I have "bought" the season pass for (via limited edition) at release, and I feel like I got fucking robbed. Never again.

Column_sl

shitlord
I'm wondering if they have a large amount of the crew on Destiny 2 at this point, and Comet will never happen. There really hasn't been any announcement about it since the presentation got leaked.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Wow. Just wow. I don't see Destiny recovering from this. NOBODY is going to buy HOW except for those locked in from a season pass. Things may change but I highly doubt I'll be buying it now.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I have season pass and i didnt even download the previous expansion - no way in shits am i downloading this one.

Goatface

really don't see how this wont suck.

don't think me and my friends have ever played "horde mode" on any game for more than a couple of days.

vynde_sl

shitlord
really don't see how this wont suck.

don't think me and my friends have ever played "horde mode" on any game for more than a couple of days.
There are possible good things from this expansion:

1. Upgrade legendaries to 365 (including the ones from vog). This might be good depending on how awful the grind will be. Hopefully this will be true for armor as well.

2. A supposedly new system to upgrade exotics that doesn't require you to do it all over again from scratch.

3. Trials of Osiris: iron banner for 3v3

4. Queens Wrath: back and permanently there.

5. Horde mode 3 man which provides you with the best gear. For this I am conflicted because as much as I religiously raided, CE left a sour taste after all the bugs. It makes me glad that they're going to take more time with a raid to hopefully make it have less bugs.

I see this as LDON since it seems to focus on 3 man content.

Column_sl

shitlord
1. Upgrade legendaries to 365 (including the ones from vog). This might be good depending on how awful the grind will be. Hopefully this will be true for armor as well.
Did they come out, and say this yesterday? because that's still just a rumor as far I know.