Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Dizzam_sl

shitlord
Two questions:

1) Are weapon/armor levels tied to the character or the item?

2) In the raid, has anyone explored the tunnel that starts next to the chest behind the first boss? I found it last night. You have to duck to get into it, and it exits above the chest in the gorgon cave (the one you usually have to climb up through the ceiling to get to). In other words, you don't have to take that big door that opens after you beat the first boss to get to the gorgons. I wanted to explore the tunnel more, but my group was in a hurry. Well, and let's be honest, if there is some super chest hidden in there, it's the property of rerolled, bitches.

Xevy

Log Wizard
They need to make a crucible game mode where kill streaks (3 in a row+, say) are the only way that special ammo is awarded. It'd be like CoD Destiny style. That and the endless bitching about snipers and fusion rifles would lessen.

Fadaar

That guy
They need to make a crucible game mode where kill streaks (3 in a row+, say) are the only way that special ammo is awarded. It'd be like CoD Destiny style. That and the endless bitching about snipers and fusion rifles would lessen.
I actually really like that idea. I have no problems going on a rape spree with my auto rifle or hand cannon as it is.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So we just did the raid again.

Who didn't get chatterwhite but got the stupid garbage can gry ship yet again?!?! This guy. It doesn't even scrap to anything.

FFS Zarcath

vehn

Silver Knight of the Realm
Think I might take a break from the game - almost lvl 28, 3 days played, and did the raid twice. Just the same stuff you do every day, and with all the games coming out in next few months, it won't really matter then

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So my Cryptarch is lvl 21 now, and im wondering when hes going to unlock these so called new engrams for me to purchase!

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I got a shader at Cryptarch 10...

It's fun to watch someone try Phogoth for the first time.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone used that Vanguard purple Rank 3 Scout rifle the A.1F19X-RYL ? The one with explode on precision kills? Wondering how well that works.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Is this game worth buying? I was watching it for a while before launch, and intend to eventually buy it for my PS3, but I figured I'd wait to see if they have some Black Friday deals for like $20 considering my gaming backlog is astrofuckingnomical right now. Is there any reason to rush out and buy it before then? Otherwise I will wait for now. And there much long-term to this game even, or will there be by late November?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What the fuck... was just duo'ing the nightfall again with our other characters, I died at the goblin horde and my friend backed into the cave. He never even got shot once and the 3 second timer pops up and kicks us out to orbit.

Today is the first day I took a break since the game came out. My D3 monk is level 10, though!
I was doing fine until the Queen event. That 200 headshot bounty should have been about 50 at most. Having to do it three times a day because there's so little variety in her bounty pool is going to be soulcrushing after a couple more days.

spronk

FPS noob
for anyone who likes soloing stuff its good practice to do 22 heroic nexus for nightfall practice. i sat at the cave entrance and sniped the boss with my ice breaker, kept 2 ammo always because every 30 secs a minotaur spawns behind you but its far enough away that its pretty easy to kill even for a tardo like me used my ice breaker, minotaur shield is void but 2 shots with solar ice breaker killed it at 22 - dunno about nightfall.

i did try a few times the jump down to a lower pillar strat but i was getting killed by adds, slow reaction time in finding them and getting out of their LOS. gonna try later in the week the nightfall version and see how that goes

did 22 version for my exotic shotgun bounty quest, but its really fun practice. this guy does nightfall in 12 minutes, crazy
Destiny Nexus Nightfall Strike SOLO - YouTube

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
There's a spot down below you can avoid adds - me, Nick, and Selix used it to cheese the Nightfall version.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yep went pretty well. Couple of high blood pressure moments but nothing alcohol couldn't deal with
smile.png
. I ended up finishing up my Weekly and daily after the nightfall. Now

spronk

FPS noob
ps4 - level 14 blue fusion rifles at gunsmith for 690 glimmer, worth picking up 6-8 in case you ever do the exotic bounty for whichever one needs you to shard 10

good for another 2 hours 20 mins (midnite PST 3am EST)