Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Reset quests is a nice change of pace when farming the same shit over and over again gets you suicidal.

That being said I wouldn't do it over and over again.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
There's parts of the game I don' t really feel like running more than once. Namely Act 2
Dude, A2 used to be so much more gayer. I don't even dodge wasp projectiles anymore. Fire constructs pools? lol, stand in that shit. Poison constructs AE death? Barely a scratch!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Dude, A2 used to be so much more gayer. I don't even dodge wasp projectiles anymore. Fire constructs pools? lol, stand in that shit. Poison constructs AE death? Barely a scratch!
I know, I beat Inferno pretty quickly after launch on my DH. I think I death-rolled through A2.

I just don't care for the entire Act.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Act II is definitely not the same beast it once was. I almost had fun in it the other day.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I feel if I had some of the D3 skills, namely cyclone strike, those fucking fetishes would have been much less annoying. Honestly, the engine and your inability to efficiently deal with tons of annoying swarmers is what made A3 so annoying. It's why chain lightning was one of my favorite abilities. Laziest AE ability ever.

Those fucking sewer maps would still blow, though. Dashing strike might mitigate that.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Zoltun Kulle parts are the worst parts of Act 2 still.
Funny enough, even through the terrible writing, I think he's one of the most interesting character in D3. I like how he tries to instill the idea that the Angels are actually the ones orchestrating all that shit or at least put some doubt in your mind, and how he also openly tries to corrupt you into becoming a god. It's just the fucking constant MUHAHAHAHA and general writing is fucking shit so you discard him as some clown you know you're gonna be dispatching in a few minutes, and OH MY GOD WHAT A SURPRISE HE BETRAYS YOU WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT.

Fucking writing in this game. Fun thing I noticed since I was speed running the game quite a lot, in act2, Leah says the EXACT same thing 3 times when you see Hakkan. "Emperor Hakkan? What are you doing here?" Every fucking time. Bitch at some point you need to stop being surprised. But then again Leah is also terribly written.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah my first playthrough of Diablo3 I almost had to smile with how completely obvious it was ZK was going to betray you. I felt it was so in-your-face obvious thatsomethingdifferent was going to happen. But nope. Just straight up betrays you.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The triple "your old lieutenant" as you're walking up to Izual is still one of the most glaring cases of shitty writing I've ever seen in a game. It's so many red flags for anyone who has read, like, 2 books, of average quality.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah my first playthrough of Diablo3 I almost had to smile with how completely obvious it was ZK was going to betray you. I felt it was so in-your-face obvious thatsomethingdifferent was going to happen. But nope. Just straight up betrays you.
2nd half of Act 2 is like Build-A-Bear, except you beat the shit out of the bear after you build it. Feels good man.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Zoltan Kulle is definitely the best part of the story as far as dialogue goes, and the voice acting for Kulle is way better than any of the other characters. But those zones are pretty shitty, they're really spread out with very few monsters, and if they did make the monsters more dense it would suck because those mobs are pretty shitty.