Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Ravage

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone have any feedback on what can make thing better besides betterer of the same items? Have the pet dmg/defense gem at 25 along with the 2 shown just didn't resocket it after testing a jade build.

GRift 28-29 is about where I hit the point where it's anything with thunderstorm, jailer, or half a second in frozen/arcane and I'm toast. Edit - usually run addling toads & the 20% dmg reduction passive at that point.

Panel - Community - Diablo III
I?m looking at your build and I?m not sure what you are aiming for. Your build seems to mainly be aimed at being a pet build but you are missing some key skills that would help you out. Witch Doctors only have 4 builds that are worth anything and one is for group and the other caps out mid 30?s. You have:

Group Build
ZDPS G40+ WD - (Speed Lock) - Witch Doctor - Diablo III Builds - Diablo Fans
Dart Build (caps mid 30?s)
http://www.diablofans.com/builds/978...evil-darts-2-1
Basic Jade Build:
http://www.diablofans.com/builds/92-jade-doc-basic
Pet Build (can be altered in a lot of ways):
http://www.diablofans.com/builds/15-...-tanky-pet-doc

You have 3 key items for the pet build, but are missing some key skills so were going to start there.
You need to drop Locust Swarm and grab Piranhado, this is great crowd control plus you get a damage buff, and if you can get a pair of Strong Arm Bracer?s it can become even better. On Fetish Army switch to Legion of Daggers, and on Zombie Dogs switch to Poison or Burning. I would go poison since that?s what is on your bracers. Next drop Gruesome Feast and grab Midnight Feast; this is a must. As far as Fierce Loyalty goes I would drop it and grab Zombie Handler for the 20% bump to life.

Keep the pet gem the defense is important sadly however the damage not so much. You need Bane of the Trapped. It is a huge buff when used with Piranhado since it stacks with Piranhado damage buff. If you are going to do a third gem then you want to go Pain Enhancer, your pets can proc the bleed. If you decide to go with 2 gems put them on the ring slots; the amulet slot will have better dps.

As far as items go a Ring of the Royal Grander, 3 pieces of Zunimassa's is needed (unless you have a Starmetal in the stash), a Uhkapian Serpent would help out a lot for defense, also The Tall Man?s Finger is a must. If you have 2 Unity rings drop the Ring of the Royal Grander, and keep an eye out for the follower can?t die relic. A quick way to boost your survivability would be to craft the Aughilds Rule set. Hope that helps.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I just discovered the group build (Zdps) for witch doctors after grouping with an exploding palm group monk. Told me about it, and now working on getting that going. I never play solo anyway, so will work out really well. Just have to get 52% CDR so I can perma fear/root.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just discovered the group build (Zdps) for witch doctors after grouping with an exploding palm group monk. Told me about it, and now working on getting that going. I never play solo anyway, so will work out really well. Just have to get 52% CDR so I can perma fear/root.
I got weak and leveled a DH to 70 in season, I didnt see you online all weekend?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Stopped trying to be unique and just went Raekor's. It is too good to pass up. It is a shame Blizzard puts so much work into designing unique legendaries then just shit on all of them because sets are just too good. It basically locks you into getting the set then complimenting the set. There is no universe where a Barb won't want Raekor's, Strongarm, Vile Wards, Unity, RoRG, Leoric's Crown. This means you are free to select whichever amulet and belt. Oh btw you're going to want Xeph because you'll just die to lightning. And since you take a truckload of damage you're going to want your IP to last 5 seconds longer as well.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Raekor's is 5 piece max which leaves 2 slots open for "cool legendaries" to play around w/.

More sets should be like this.

Tenks

Raekor's is 5 piece max which leaves 2 slots open for "cool legendaries" to play around w/.

More sets should be like this.
More like slots open to fill with mandatory legendaries. You have to get Vile Wards because the damage increase is too much to pass up. You have to get Strongarm because the damage increase is too much. Leoric's Crown's CDR is too good to pass up. You need to maximize uptime on Ignore Pain so you basically have to use Cassius. The only slot really open is amulet and even then you're probably going to want a Xeph.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Stopped trying to be unique and just went Raekor's. It is too good to pass up. It is a shame Blizzard puts so much work into designing unique legendaries then just shit on all of them because sets are just too good. It basically locks you into getting the set then complimenting the set. There is no universe where a Barb won't want Raekor's, Strongarm, Vile Wards, Unity, RoRG, Leoric's Crown. This means you are free to select whichever amulet and belt. Oh btw you're going to want Xeph because you'll just die to lightning. And since you take a truckload of damage you're going to want your IP to last 5 seconds longer as well.
*at max grift

Which I don't have a problem with. There's always going to be a refinement of available specs and gear as the limit is pushed, you really can't get around that.

Xeph is still required after the last patch? I haven't noticed LE being a problem on my crusader. I'll beat myself to death with damage reflect once in a while, but that's my fault for being impatient.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Has anyone else been saving keys for ubers? I have some but its not enough if im making all the portals for more than like 3-4 ammys

So im looking for people who have keys, that would like to do ubers tonight around 7pm EST SEASONS, I wouldent worry about DPS etc etc, just have keys im sure we got guys who can carry, if I get my TnT before tonight my DH will be sexy.

Tenks

*at max grift

Which I don't have a problem with. There's always going to be a refinement of available specs and gear as the limit is pushed, you really can't get around that.

Xeph is still required after the last patch? I haven't noticed LE being a problem on my crusader. I'll beat myself to death with damage reflect once in a while, but that's my fault for being impatient.
I still have massive issues with Orbit as well. I guess I don't know for 100% certainty Xeph is required.

Tenks

Do the balls damage you as you charge through them?
I believe so as most damage does hurt as I pass through it. But it is also a combination of any form of CC means I'm either going to be standing ontop an orbit or running through a bunch.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I believe so as most damage does hurt as I pass through it. But it is also a combination of any form of CC means I'm either going to be standing ontop an orbit or running through a bunch.
I do love permanent CC immunity. I still haven't figured out why they removed perma wotb but have essentially built the crusader around perma AC.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
More like slots open to fill with mandatory legendaries. You have to get Vile Wards because the damage increase is too much to pass up. You have to get Strongarm because the damage increase is too much. Leoric's Crown's CDR is too good to pass up. You need to maximize uptime on Ignore Pain so you basically have to use Cassius. The only slot really open is amulet and even then you're probably going to want a Xeph.
Beats filling it with a mandatory set slot. I think it would help wizards and provide more DH variations.