Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Is there some recipe I'm missing out on? Are yellow mats really that important? More legendaries + less clicking are more than enough to make me happy. It does suck that there's fewer yellows but my gear has gotten to the point that upgrades are rare enough that the enchanting costs are manageable.
Rerolling a leg BP = 50 yellow mats (40 for pants, and whatever). If you're enchanting your shit you'll need a ton of yellows.

Silence_sl

shitlord
rerolling jewelry for sockets and rerolling BPs/offhands for optimal +skill consumes 30-50 veiled stones each attempt. A T6 rift clear will yield MAYBE 30-40 stones. Min-maxers would have maybe 10 stones in their bank max at any time.
^That.

I blew through 500 on one bit of gear for my DH before I gave up.

Also, I guess I should do some Grift runs:
rrr_img_76914.jpg

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The gambling change works fine for me. More legendaries so far, and I'm not too far behind on yellow mats because of the bump up from RG drops

Silence_sl

shitlord
Are scoundrels with a toot on higher grfits? That's the only follower I have a legendary for.

All I need at this point is another Unity and a Templar legendary. And a gift for my Etrayu.

khorum

Murder Apologist
If hes all you got an invul relic for then he's all you've got for higher grifts. Not even his dps will ever be worthwhile so look towards maxing out CDR in each follower socket (10% wpn, 8% rings and jewelry) to get the most out of his cooldowns.

Also set aside any ess of johans you run into. Consider rerolling CDR on them and putting them on ur followers. When you eventually get the invul relic on your templar, you will want the ess of johan on him for the proc.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone have any feedback on what can make thing better besides betterer of the same items? Have the pet dmg/defense gem at 25 along with the 2 shown just didn't resocket it after testing a jade build.

GRift 28-29 is about where I hit the point where it's anything with thunderstorm, jailer, or half a second in frozen/arcane and I'm toast. Edit - usually run addling toads & the 20% dmg reduction passive at that point.

Panel - Community - Diablo III

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Anyone have any feedback on what can make thing better besides betterer of the same items? Have the pet dmg/defense gem at 25 along with the 2 shown just didn't resocket it after testing a jade build.

GRift 28-29 is about where I hit the point where it's anything with thunderstorm, jailer, or half a second in frozen/arcane and I'm toast. Edit - usually run addling toads & the 20% dmg reduction passive at that point.

Panel - Community - Diablo III
I can't help you out too much on gear/abilities since I've never played a WD but I've gotten my monk up to grift 31 and I'm running at 18.5m toughness with my abilities. I still have to pay attention and not stand in the bad. It looks to me like your toughness is just too low.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
The asshole that increased the cost of Kadala's items needs to be taken out and shot.

What an utterly retarded change.
Agreed. Of course it's all RNG, but I've gone through 1000 shards since the change and only seen 1 legendary (shitty Gladiator gaunts).

ex-genj

Golden Squire
A little stalled here, any obvious suggestions that jump out? t5/gr25-28 pretty easy. Gambling rings over and over looking for unity I guess?

hc wizardprofile shows my speed belt that i use for key farming, usually use blackthorns for real stuff.

Silence_sl

shitlord
I hear that Tasker and Theo is a pain in the nuts to get.
frown.png
I'd like to get one so I can iron out all the warts in my build...and won't need Unity for the DH I think. I can already sleepwalk through T6...time for xpac or big content patch.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hear that Tasker and Theo is a pain in the nuts to get.
frown.png
I'd like to get one so I can iron out all the warts in my build...and won't need Unity for the DH I think. I can already sleepwalk through T6...time for xpac or big content patch.
Blizzard will get right on that.