Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
If you had more than half the death breaths as veiled crystals, you are quite the farmer.

Rerolling chest and legs costs 90 veiled crystals, that's probably what drained your reserves mcfly.

Omayga

Lord Nagafen Raider
is there a way to convert veiled crystals to deaths breaths that's somewhat economical?

I've got about 50k veiled crystals but only about 1000 death breaths. I haven't done a normal rift in ages, but if I need to farm up some deaths breaths then I can do that on some other chars a few hours a week with the cains set

thanks

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You can convert between Veiled Crystals, Arcane Dust, and Reusable Parts, but there's nothing that converts to Death's Breaths.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Anyone still playing at all? I wouldn't mind screwing around a bit before Season 4 starts, if someone wouldn't mind PLing me up to 70 so I dont have to slog through the boring part.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I got it knocked out from the powerleveling channel in about an hour. I appreciate the offers though, the first slog to 70 sucks balls after that it isn't so bad. I am looking forward to S4, I would mess around on the PTR but I know if I do I will just burn out on the new season that much faster.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
What is the best way to level now anyways, just join random powerlevel communities? No desire to grind to 70 solo again.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
They had a bug on the PTR originally where making crafted gear regardless of level could be equipped which was really nice. Made leveling the first time easy as you can max out the blacksmith short of deaths breath parts by the time you hit the 30's.

Have they not released anything about the s4 start date?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
What is the best way to level now anyways, just join random powerlevel communities? No desire to grind to 70 solo again.
Well it seems to best way is to hope Mudcrush logs on and just wrecks shit for you. He basically sent me from fresh 70 to 100 paragon in about 2 hours.

But the avoid the grind from a fresh 1-70 join the powerlevel community and just ask around a bit, if anyone is online in the guild clan I am sure they would be willing to assist. Once I gear up some I would be willing to help.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
For those that don't like spin to win:

will barb IK set even be looked at on this patch? - PTR Feedback - Blizz Tracker - Diablo Fans

Immortal King's Call
(6) Set Bonus
Increased damage bonus from 100% to 250%.
I guess that makes SS and HoTA competitive from a damage standpoint. Not sure about toughness and healing though. That's part of the reason I like WW6/BK2 so much, you can have healing out the ass if you really wanted it, and it wouldn't compromise your build much. Especially next patch, with Zodiac ring going non season. You can easily cover all three sub categories of healing: healing while not hitting anything(lpfs off Ignore Pain), healing that scales with target count(Blood Funnel and StP) and healing that doesn't scale with targets(LoH). I'm really struggling, what healing does HotA and SS have?

Then, you have to consider the whole mobility thing WW has, helps mitigate a lot of damage.

Really hope this doesn't bring back IK6/WW4 as better damage than WW6/BK2, the former was so dreadfully slow on movement and clunky on fury.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah it kind of sucks how Blizzard tends to drag things out. Knowing that S3 should be ending any moment and S4 should start shortly after the new patch puts D3 in this kind of limbo state. Of course they don't provide any information on when they will do things. Most people think they end S4 in August sometime but I am sure they will stagger their shit with things like the new Hearthstone cards and other stuff.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
They've been doing some heavy advertising of the cube and the memorialization of the blizz artist. I imagine it's close or they wouldn't be pushing so hard on the PR.

How long do they typically give notice before a season's end?

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Patch 2.3.0 Preview - Adventure Mode

Some notes:

While we still want the Hellfire items to be an investment, we?ve slimmed down the process to make it less time intensive to complete. To start, there is no longer a need to craft Hellfire Machines; the recipes have been removed from the game and each Keywarden now has a chance to drop an appropriate Infernal machine. The chance for an Infernal Machine to drop remains the same, though now appropriately continues to scale into Torment VII-X. In addition, the Hellfire Amulet is now guaranteed to roll with a socket.

Let?s start with the biggest change that you asked for: the Realm of Trials has been removed from the game. To accommodate this huge change, we?ve reduced the number of Greater Rift keys down to a single, universal type. These new keys are used at the Nephalem Obelisk to enter any level Greater Rift, up to one higher than the highest level you have previously completed (though if you totally crush a Greater Rift, you can still move up to 3 ranks at a time). In addition, we?ve removed Rift Fragments from the game. Nephalem Rifts are now open to players of all levels and difficulty, requiring no special key to access.

You?ll find there is now only one bonus Act active in a game at a time. Each player in a game who completes the active bonus Act will receive a Bonus Cache, stuffed to the brim with crafting goodies. Once the bonus Act has been completed, it will automatically rotate to a new Act, eliminating the need to start a new game to receive this benefit.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
So of course, the big complaint is I NEED MORE STASH SPACE.

I consider myself kind of a gear/item pack rat, and I haven't needed extra stash space in a long fucking time.