Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
My 3 year old got ahold of it at character select screen while I was fixing her a drink, since it's just 2 clicks to delete characters they all got wiped out in less than 10 seconds.

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You can undelete one at least, or did she manage to delete some useless mule last?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
As a solo barb? I did the 3 minute one by accident by I'm having trouble getting under 2 with Raekors.
Under 2minutes is VERY reliant on getting the perfect rift, or doing it in a group, especially if you don't farm with a super fast build. Don't know about Raekor though. Probably easier to do GR75, or find a group doing conquests for boss kills in 20mins or cursed peat, both of which are faster to get right than a 2mins rift I think.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Under 2minutes is VERY reliant on getting the perfect rift, or doing it in a group, especially if you don't farm with a super fast build. Don't know about Raekor though. Probably easier to do GR75, or find a group doing conquests for boss kills in 20mins or cursed peat, both of which are faster to get right than a 2mins rift I think.
Am I remembering correctly that Boss Mode was 30 minutes last time it was a seasonal conquest? I seem to remember doing it solo on my witch doctor in s4.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Right, I'm wondering if they made it tougher. However, if it was 20 before, a barb should be able to solo it pretty easily with a movespeed based WW set.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Wasn't the 30 minute one to do the campaign? Solo Barb might be tough on 2 mins. It's super easy in a group. You just do normal rifts. If you see the big open one, cemetery or forest, go nuts.

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I believe the Boss Mode conquest went from 20 min on T6 to 30 min on T10 to the current 20 min on T10. Power creep, etc.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah last time it was a conquest it was 30mins on T10, now is 20mins. It's doable on some classes solo, not so much on others, but duo(or more) is pretty easy as long as everyone's geared enough that you can kill the bosses quickly. Mostly everyone picks a boss to run to, TP in front of the entrance, use flags to go to first boss, then "TP" out by doing a direct teleport from the map so you don't overwrite your TP, go back to your old TP, do that boss and so on rotating like that. You let the good classes do the harder runs when applicable.

Biggest difference compared to last time it was a conquest is you kill the bosses on T10 in like 2-5seconds now, back then it probably took 20-30secs per boss.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Looking for someone to do a quick powerlevel and maybe a few rifts to get some gear, if you have time add me @ rhuma#1733
More than happy to do it, but have odd hours. I'll add you in case you still need it.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Anyone for ubers tomorrow or sometime this weekend? I've got 24 keys stocked up now and seems silly to run them all solo.