Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
A lot of the information in TurboHUD looks superfluous. Looks useful because a lot of us come from heavily modded WoW interfaces. Pace of combat just doesn't allow for that information to be useful or accurate.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
There are some cool features like the exp/hr and the cooldown/buff numbers but not enough cool features for me to randomly be that one guy Blizzard deletes their account for...

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I successfully purged the last traces of all battle.net games from my hard drive. Blizzard isn't even trying anymore.

Seanwin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Probably a stupid question but I'll ask anyway.
Been playing a wiz on ps4 version of this. Am I missing something obvious or is there nothing else to do?
I been running high 20/low 30 grifts for a while now, have my full set of firebird along with some decent serpents and mirror balls or Maximus depending in what I'm doing. Have both hellfires and the amulet is the one I wanted.

Is the only thing left to do is run grifts over and over trying for stone of Jordan??
I love the game but it's getting old.

(Ps if anyone has a fire stone of Jordan I'll take it, gladly trade a Maximus, serpent sparker and mirror ball)
Ps4- beaker5377

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
So... what was the point of S2?
What's the point of any season? 2months seems good for a season, I don't feel it's too short. PoE does 4months leagues but a lot of people are done with them by the first month anyway, and that's why they also run races and 1month leagues and shit like that.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's more of the fact they cut a season "short" in order to patch between S2/3, so why did they patch in the middle of S1 instead of ending there and starting S2? Latter part of S1 was the same build as all of S2 so it offered nothing different.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I recall a big patch in between S1 and S2. People were trying the new stuff before the season started and I just remember waiting for S2 to start before I did anything.

niss_sl

shitlord
I haven't played in a million years. What's happened in the last year or so (seasons?, class changes, etc) and is it worth playing again?

Chopxsticks_sl

shitlord
If you have not played in that long then yes. Its an entirely different game. Still gets old but put in 80 hours during season 2 before I stopped last week. Will most definitely play again at start of season 3.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I haven't played in a million years. What's happened in the last year or so (seasons?, class changes, etc) and is it worth playing again?
Wait for april 10th, start of season 3, then play. Or if you don't want to do season, wait until april 5th for 2.2 patch at least, since it has a bunch of new stuff. Though I guess you could start playing now if you need to be leveling and don't want to do season 3.

niss_sl

shitlord
Is the season essentially a D2 ladder? What will be the upcoming FOTM class and is there any class not worth putting up with come April?

Chopxsticks_sl

shitlord
Correct, and fotm class might be Wizard this time, correct me if im wrong. They got shit on hard S2, but ive read crusader, barb, Wizard are getting buffs and Wizard is getting some cool new sets. Monk is WAY better than before, DH still strong, Witch Doctor looks to be the class that gets shit on in S3 with the changes to cool down timers and they were only useful as zdps classed for Greater rifts.

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Gonna bench my barb until S3 and the new patch. Don't want to burn out. If anyone wants to trade plvls or just needs a hand artemis#1332. I`ll be on shortly.