Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Langemede

Golden Knight of the Realm
TF's damage is not modified by + lightning, but your abilities will be. However lightning is lackluster right now without a SoH still, just a TF should not (imo) make you respec from fire to lightning. I'd keep playing fire but use the TF personally.
I didn't change from fire to lightning, went from junk spec to lightning, since I had some equipment for it.

Langemede - Community - Diablo IIIis me, I'll take any suggestions. I hate trying to sort out what is +gooder in this game.

Cheers

Leon

<Silver Donator>
30% is not enough to comfortably black hole all the things, and that's not a tiny little bit really. I do agree it's great though, probably on my list of abilities I want to cram in every build.
Evocation+paragon+diamond in helm+ a little bit on the gear and boom you're there and more.
smile.png

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Those are just rows of meaningless numbers. There's no way that Stone of Jordan is equal in rarity to Broken Promises, Stolen Ring, etc.

I feel like someone made that chart in Excel as an example of how a loot table would look, but that it's not the real data.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Considering there's like 22 legendary and 7 set rings, I wouldn't use those as an example.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The wizard offhand part sure looks right from my experience. I've gotten 12+ triumvirates and chantodo's, but only 1-3 of the other sources in all my gambling.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There's no way that Stone of Jordan is equal in rarity to Broken Promises, Stolen Ring, etc.
Sure there is. I got 6 or 7 SoJs in RoS, and that's not counting the L60 I was still using at the end because all the new ones sucked. Got 4-6 of most of the other full drop rate ones, but only 2 Unitys, etc. Those lists all seem spot-on to me.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
With all those items and no AH they really need to let us know what they plan to do regarding targeting items. Status quo, tweak Kadala, add some currency for purchasing an item.... what.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Re-read that shit like 3 times. Pretty sure it's all shit we could figure out looking at the fucking blizzard game guide. It's number of items per slot divided equally then 1/2 as likely for set items. Pretty doi. The WoW/SoH numbers are different which from experience seems accurate but who knows what data they're actually using.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Can someone explain why random legendaries have 2% chance to drop compared to others in the same slot ? They are not even torment legendaries ...

Still, nothing groundbreaking ...

Juvarisx

Florida
Well it looks right to me. Wand of Woh is just not practical to ever consider as a weapon you will get. 5-6 Legendarily per hour on t6 in a rift maybe? Then chance you actually get a wand. Then the wand has a less then 2 pct chance of being Wand of Woh. Pretty fucking stupid.

Edit. These #'s were datamined, its legit. The real question is is if the game assigns the 5-7 per slot per game. No way to mine that.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Well it looks right to me. Wand of Woh is just not practical to ever consider as a weapon you will get. 5-6 Legendarily per hour on t6 in a rift maybe? Then chance you actually get a wand. Then the wand has a less then 2 pct chance of being Wand of Woh. Pretty fucking stupid.

Edit. These #'s were datamined, its legit. The real question is is if the game assigns the 5-7 per slot per game. No way to mine that.
My group does T4-T5 rifts for like 8 hour increments. It'd be easy to debunk staying in the same game and getting 8 items per slot.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
You can't datamine something that exists solely on the server. Nothing on the client dictates drop rates. This only works if it was datamined from the console version.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

And don't forget that when you do finally get one, there's a very good chance it will roll utter shit for stats like my Calamity did.

Juvarisx

Florida
You can't datamine something that exists solely on the server. Nothing on the client dictates drop rates. This only works if it was datamined from the console version.
Well however those Koreans got it, it sure looks like a legit master table list.

Xevy

Log Wizard
If shit was half the way people 'want' it to be no one would be playing for the last week or so because everyone would be done gearing. We already have people missing only 1 item basically quitting until major patch changes.