Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Will watch that doc later. That said, even tho am kind of disapointed with season 2 content ( where is it? ) its hard to say i didnt get my moneys worth with this game. It started has a big turd Jay Wilon pooped and eventually morphed in something really playable and addictive with RoS.Now with 300 paragons lvl in non season and 400 paragons in season, i have to say it delivered way more than i thought it ever would.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Not much on the game at Blizzcon but one positive that stuck out for me was that they want to rework the always-identical outdoor maps at least for rifts. Basically knowing all the maps beforehand soured the game for me in vanilla (amongst other things), and all those re-used rift maps gave the same impression fairly quick.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Wtf happened In the month or so I didn't play? Leaders of the Grift ladder were all DH, now I see barbs at Grift 53.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not much on the game at Blizzcon but one positive that stuck out for me was that they want to rework the always-identical outdoor maps at least for rifts. Basically knowing all the maps beforehand soured the game for me in vanilla (amongst other things), and all those re-used rift maps gave the same impression fairly quick.
No kidding on that. Nothing makes my jimmies rustled more than getting the circular azmodan levels in a GRift consecutively, or F'n a4 pre/post izual levels and knowing I've got 3-4 more of those before it lets me go somewhere else.

Thing I'd like to see the most is the act you open the rift in determines the levels you can get, each one has good/bad but it'd let me nix the a5 vortex rift of ungodly irritation forever.

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'd like to see all greater rifts become big looping tracks with intermittently dispersed elite packs that trigger a checkpoints on clear. Maybe throw in some little nooks to hide in, but nothing deep enough to divert the player from the main track.

Every third of the progress bar completed, the current floor despawns and a goblin portal to the next floor opens next to the players. First third of the bar you get a level with mobs from act 1-2, second third of the bar you get a level with mobs from act 3-4, last third of the bar you get a level with Act 5 mobs. After the last third of the bar the rift guard spawns as usual.

This would really level the playing field and I don't think circular tracks would make it anymore boring than it already is. If anything the uniformity would making greater rifts more competitive and a more reliable gauge of character performance.

Langemede

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'd like to see all greater rifts become big looping tracks with intermittently dispersed elite packs that trigger a checkpoints on clear. Maybe throw in some little nooks to hide in, but nothing deep enough to divert the player from the main track.

Every third of the progress bar completed, the current floor despawns and a goblin portal to the next floor opens next to the players. First third of the bar you get a level with mobs from act 1-2, second third of the bar you get a level with mobs from act 3-4, last third of the bar you get a level with Act 5 mobs. After the last third of the bar the rift guard spawns as usual.

This would really level the playing field and I don't think circular tracks would make it anymore boring than it already is. If anything the uniformity would making greater rifts more competitive and a more reliable gauge of character performance.
To good of an idea.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Surprisingly good commentary on how much they fucked up 1.0, starts 12 minutes in
So during that they had their item design team design an item with a group of fans.

In charge they have an obese middle aged man who thinks that a beard/glasses and plain dark trousers/shirt are fashionable and can only use the word "awesome" in a condesending way as an adjective. Explains everything.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Hey, remember how players loved the monk paradigm of spamming generators and ignoring spirit spenders? Let's do that again.
b18wcpsceaef0x5-png-large.png

Also, huge buff to spinbarbs with new set and item:
skullgrasp.png

That's at least 6x damage that WW can do now, which means it's pathetically broken now or will be. At least they put it in the right slot to give some more ring competition.

Needless

Toe Sucker
yeah.. 441% from skull grasp + new set gives 3x whirlwind damage on rended targets = GG boys, GG.
Barbs are gonna be godlike in S2

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I don't see this being viable in Grift with the damage the way it is. The reason why Raekor is viable is because you basically perma stun a lot of shit. Barbs won't be WWing around Grift with the insane amount of damage shit does anytime soon.