Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Prior Amod>
Not for nothing...What's this gotta do with Diablo? Like where's the Diablo?

Sorry not place for toxic masculinity in a Diablo game, therefore no Diablo. Instead we can hook you up with some extra trans faggots and more fat Claymation character creators.

Juvarisx

Florida
Not for nothing...What's this gotta do with Diablo? Like where's the Diablo?

Eh, Diablo is kinda a boring bad guy Mephisto and Baal were the really fucked up / corrupting everything ones. I imagine at this point they are hoping to make multiple expansions for this game so the story will get to all the prime evils eventually.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mur

Trakanon Raider
In case you missed this:

Works great. I just farmed about 40 yellow and 6 orange bags in an hour. Also if you need gold, all of the sigils dropped by goblins are "gold find".

Log on, get your dog, and get rich...

Image Edit: Loots

Loots.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I did a 26 NMD and the end boss dropped a 2GA item (int/life staff, so basically good for any build) that was 816. Fuck that shit. Unless your build is completely gimped, do the 41+ ones. And if you actually want to get good xp and a not-completely-annoying amount of glyph XP stick to the usual rec for leveling, which is never kill mobs that are less than 10 levels higher than you.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Spiritborn is such a shit name for a class, all the others you have an idea of it from just the name.

Sounds like it's a Monk with a Witch Doctor skin. Exciting.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
HA! I thought, "cool a dog" - "ill log in for that, sure." ... Only to read the description when I claim it, and it collects gold. I look forward to playing an ARPG version of Black Desert, I guess.

Vorph

HA! I thought, "cool a dog" - "ill log in for that, sure." ... Only to read the description when I claim it, and it collects gold. I look forward to playing an ARPG version of Black Desert, I guess.
It's actually more useful than I thought it would be. It lags behind you like necro/druid pets do, so it's good at picking up gold and mats that you have already zoomed out of range of.

• 1Like

Burns

Spiritborn is such a shit name for a class, all the others you have an idea of it from just the name.

Sounds like it's a Monk with a Witch Doctor skin. Exciting.
Don't ya know that the Monk class and martial arts used in western products, like D&D/Pathfinder, is now cultural appropriation, so they are just trying to get out in front of that. Plus Spiritborn is kinda similar to two-spirit, which is what some American Indians called the gays or "trans" or some such shit.

After all, the Comanche were very progressive in their drive to almost eliminate the Hopi off the face of the earth and the Choctaw were very inclusive, since they accepted blacks into their villages, as slaves.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I did a 26 NMD and the end boss dropped a 2GA item (int/life staff, so basically good for any build) that was 816. Fuck that shit. Unless your build is completely gimped, do the 41+ ones. And if you actually want to get good xp and a not-completely-annoying amount of glyph XP stick to the usual rec for leveling, which is never kill mobs that are less than 10 levels higher than you.

Gotta do atleast 41 to guarantee a 925.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I think that's still pretty good isn't it...😉

I remember that sword from the very first Diablo, back when I had to install Windows 95 in order to play it, all of Christmas we played Diablo multiplayer over the the phone line. The Glory Days.

Vorph

Gotta do atleast 41 to guarantee a 925.
I know, was referring to the video where he's saying to just spam 26-30's because the loot goblins only need to be level 80 to drop all 925. That's great and all until you get fucked by a random drop. It's not like there's any significant difference in difficulty between 26-30 and 41-50 anyway. They do cost a lot more to craft but after salvaging all the useless ones that the goblins drop you still more or less break even on mats.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
In case you missed this:

Works great. I just farmed about 40 yellow and 6 orange bags in an hour. Also if you need gold, all of the sigils dropped by goblins are "gold find".

Log on, get your dog, and get rich...

Image Edit: Loots

View attachment 532233

I’ve got 2 stacks of orange bags and some were between 300-320 yellow bags. Sorcerer and Necromancer are my favorite classes thus far, will probably open them on the necro and at least there will be overlap with the sorc.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Prior Amod>
I am surprised so many are still playing this, I know the little event think has started but I haven’t cared enough to really give a shit about some goblins and XP. The expansion just reeks of cash grab and a these assholes don’t deserve another cash infusion.

If the keep improving season to season great but there is still a long way to them catching up and competing with the top ARPGs on the market.

• 1Like

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I’ve got 2 stacks of orange bags and some were between 300-320 yellow bags. Sorcerer and Necromancer are my favorite classes thus far, will probably open them on the necro and at least there will be overlap with the sorc.

I just ran 12 NMD's w extra shrine buff and got 6-7 in a row with no greed shrines. How tf do you have that many bags?

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I just ran 12 NMD's w extra shrine buff and got 6-7 in a row with no greed shrines. How tf do you have that many bags?
I’m running 90-100 NMD not killing anything skipping past shit unless it’s a kill all mobs and even then I’m skipping past that in case there’s a greed shrine, kill nothing click shrine and murder shit. Get around 5 bags per shrine, 9+ if it’s a cursed or I click a feed and a cursed shrine isn’t to far away.

TLDR don’t kill shit unless you have to, goblins is based on how much you kill during shrine buff, skip past shit. Also I did have an extra shrine run with 0 shrines, not 0 greed shrines, 0 shrines.

• 1Like