Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well, your buddy is probably exceptionally good at what he does. Blizzard doesn't have anyone that is exceptionally good at what they do.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Well, your buddy is probably exceptionally good at what he does. Blizzard doesn't have anyone that is exceptionally good at what they do.
They use to, funny story I heard a bunch of former blizzard guys are starting a new company and refusing to hire women, saw someone bitching about it and they didn’t realize that’s a huge marketing positive not negative.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Goatface

as a console peasant that doesn't pay ms monthly, i only can play solo so what group stuff turns out to be will what decides if i buy the xpac or not.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It’s funny so much of their loot 2.0 bullshit was “less useless garbage loot to pick up and sort through” now with the helltides and goblin bag bullshit there is more worthless useless dogshit garbage loot than ever.

Fuck you Blizzard, the fags who make the game should be required to play the fucking game.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Diablo IV dev: we heard how you all want a paladin or a monk type class...so have a jungle druid instead.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
It’s funny so much of their loot 2.0 bullshit was “less useless garbage loot to pick up and sort through” now with the helltides and goblin bag bullshit there is more worthless useless dogshit garbage loot than ever.

Fuck you Blizzard, the fags who make the game should be required to play the fucking game.
The loot picture posted earlier with 400 legendaries on the ground is a large reason I still have no desire to reinstall this game. It's obnoxious to micromanage inventory and stats, regardless of how much "better" everything is you still feel compelled to look unless you have a perfect roll.

Fucker

Log Wizard
The loot picture posted earlier with 400 legendaries on the ground is a large reason I still have no desire to reinstall this game.
None of the loot is worth looting, so it isn't too bad seeing piles of shit on the ground.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
The loot picture posted earlier with 400 legendaries on the ground is a large reason I still have no desire to reinstall this game. It's obnoxious to micromanage inventory and stats, regardless of how much "better" everything is you still feel compelled to look unless you have a perfect roll.

You are not sorting anything really once you get the greater affixes on your gear. No reason to even look at anything less than two or three dots. You stop picking 99% of the items up once you get all +1 greater affix.

Inventory, I haven't even come close to filling my inventory, never mind having to micromanage. That's really not an issue.

They still need to ad a loot filter. Not sure WTF they are avoiding it so bad.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
You are not sorting anything really once you get the greater affixes on your gear. No reason to even look at anything less than two or three dots. You stop picking 99% of the items up once you get all +1 greater affix.

Inventory, I haven't even come close to filling my inventory, never mind having to micromanage. That's really not an issue.

So none of the loot matters then? Lol

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Same problem New World had with its armors. Feminine as fuck and more often ugly than not. But I dont think D4's armors are "that" bad. Just the free ones are absolute garbage. In my head, I think its just a result of the type of people that would be hired in those positions. A tattoo artist that comes up with some really fucking wild designs that I would kill to have in a game.. the good ones are making really good fucking money. My buddy from High School in SW Virginia of all places was bragging cause last year was the first year he made more than 200k. He takes appointments 6 months to a year out for example. In comparison to someone that designs armors for a video game that likely makes 80-90k a year in a high COL area. Just a night and day difference and you get what you pay for. I dont remember tattoo artists making anywhere close to that in the early 2000's and before.

He's probably talking gross and not including the fact 17% of that goes to taxes and the shop gets anywhere from 20-50% of his total generated income. It's a reasonable figure to hit if he's charging 150-200$/hr and staying busy.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

A loot filter would be extremely generous QOL, most definitely. I still loot Legendaries because Im still trying to get the BIS percentages. But like Affixes for perfect rolls, I wish there was a visual queue WHILE ITS ON THE GROUND, to tell me that it would upgrade an aspect in my codex.

The loot is better, as a whole. Ive never had even remotely close to a perfect roll on gear before. This time around, Im slowing filling slots with 925's that at least have the best stats, with the best tempers. Ive done fuck all amounts of the Pit, though. So I dont know if I can melt those pieces down and get the pit's currency back. Master Working is way too expensive for what it is. Feels ultra end game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He's probably talking gross and not including the fact 17% of that goes to taxes and the shop gets anywhere from 20-50% of his total generated income. It's a reasonable figure to hit if he's charging 150-200$/hr and staying busy.
I assumed he was talking about Gross. But thats still more than 90% of people in the US make. The bad stories I hear about Tattoo artists, other than they suck, is that theyre using AI to create idea's for them instead. My buddy doesnt do that, so I imagine thats another reason he isnt a bottom feeder in a trailer park.

Mur

Trakanon Raider
None of the loot is worth looting, so it isn't too bad seeing piles of shit on the ground.

As the guy who posted that pic, can confirm not one item was worth a shit, for any of my characters. Even my twink necro is in full 925 with maxed aspects and tempered. I don't think I have had a real upgrade, other than the zero * Tempest Rush I needed, in several weeks. That's on a 100 Barb, and 100 Druid. I just fish for gear for different builds now for shits and giggles.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Then you get one amulet drop and spend every bit of gold you have rolling the third affix and you're back to looting everything in sight because the economy is so retarded still.

Whatever faggot on the Diablo team who decided that amulets in particular must be complete fucking AIDS to get (and this goes for D3 as well) needs to be hung out in the Blizzard parking lot. Helltide chests cost 125 and you only get one drop compared to rings that are 75 for three, the enchanter cap is like 5M gold per reroll, practically every affix in the game can roll on them, tempers are a bitch so the chance to brick something worth upwards of 500M gold is high, etc.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Diablo IV dev: we heard how you all want a paladin or a monk type class...so have a jungle druid instead.
It's clearly a woke gambit, they want an "African" class. That's why D3 initially replaced Necromancer with Witch Doctor, but it wasn't popular so they switched back for DI/D4 to sell cosmetics.

The only time it worked was swapping Rogue for Amazon because everyone knows what an Amazon is and it broadened the gameplay with spear/sheild options. Swapping Amazon for Demon Hunter was puzzling, it didn't add anything, took away melee options and weirdly constrasted with the WoW class.

It's stupid because Paladin can be a Middle Eastern inspiration (see Final Fantasy 5 and Tactics Advance) and the D2 Paladin was brown and from a Mayan jungle.

What the fuck is a Spiritborn?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
It's clearly a woke gambit, they want an "African" class. That's why D3 initially replaced Necromancer with Witch Doctor, but it wasn't popular so they switched back for DI/D4 to sell cosmetics.

The only time it worked was swapping Rogue for Amazon because everyone knows what an Amazon is and it broadened the gameplay with spear/sheild options. Swapping Amazon for Demon Hunter was puzzling, it didn't add anything, took away melee options and weirdly constrasted with the WoW class.

It's stupid because Paladin can be a Middle Eastern inspiration (see Final Fantasy 5 and Tactics Advance) and the D2 Paladin was brown and from a Mayan jungle.

What the fuck is a Spiritborn?
N word monk, Nonk?

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Yeah I had hundreds of bags and 60 of the legendary bags, not one useful item for the sorc or the necro. Not a single useful item, I swear nearly all 2 or 3 GA items that drop for me have life on hit or life per second but hey I can do out 125 and speed run pit 99 in under 3 minutes on the necro for gear I’ll never get.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, I've had similar luck. Tons of goblin bags opened and nothing really worth mentioning despite quite a few 1-2GA drops. Then I randomly do a few Duriels to clear out my boss mats and get this:

1718211726055.png

Which is basically what set off my rant from earlier. First the Blacksmith hit the correct stats on the temper right away, but they're super low rolls... I can't risk trying to make them better though since the odds of hitting golem damage a second time are so low that I'd almost certainly brick it instead. Then I went to the enchanter and well... this happened before I finally hit a min crit roll:

1718211870349.png

The amulet itself is probably worth about 200-300M based on what I've seen people say on YT videos, since it does have the correct stats for one of the meta golem builds and if you try to take an amulet with some combination of crit/cdr/ias/life and roll Hellbent on it you can easily spend around 500M before you hit +2. So it's definitely worth investing the gold into making it perfect rather than settling for int or %int. I haven't even started masterworking it though, since it's going to be a massive expenditure to get at least two of the three 25% hits on Hellbent Commander (for those who don't know, starting with a +2 item: 2 procs = +5, 3 procs = +6 ... realistically you aren't hitting the same stat 3x without streamer luck though).

Probably should have just sold the thing on a trade site instead of messing with it myself. My necro only gets used for Duriel killing and I can already delete him on the first add wave most of the time so getting a few ranks to Hellbent Commander likely won't change anything. Didn't think of that until I'd already bound it though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user