Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
it's not 20 minutes in the pit but 27 level 60 whisper caches get you 1 to 60 with a bunch of level 60 gear.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Swapped from Orange Quill to Evade Eagle at start of T4.

Gone from killing everything but occasionally being one shot, to being tanky but not being able to kill anything!

Going to be a hassle to swap back :(

• 2Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Swapped from Orange Quill to Evade Eagle at start of T4.

Gone from killing everything but occasionally being one shot, to being tanky but not being able to kill anything!

Going to be a hassle to swap back :(
Time for a new controller!

• 2Worf

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Ok, the MSQ for the new xpac is taking longer to get through than I figured it would. On the other hand I got all my mercs opened up. I am getting shitloads of upgrades on my codices. Janx Janx ty again, bro. That stick you gave me is BIS for Quill Volley builds, and removes the need for the mythic ring. Got the required hat from gambling, though I need a 2nd gem slot for it. Are there consumables or rerolling for slots in d4?

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Did they make sorcerer not suck?
Not sure if they did. It's my preferred class but I always feel disappointed by it. Not counting the Spirit Born bugs, I hope they buff the other classes a fair bit. It's fun playing a strong class, shockingly.

Fucker

Log Wizard
AOgi4iD.png

134 quadrillion damage

You'd have to do 134 billion damage, one million times, to do similar damage.

• 1Mother of God

Aazrael

I can probably help with a boost. All servers are connected right?

Send a pm or post your Steam/bnet id stuff.

Boost with The Pit I guess?

• 1Like

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
Tried playing again. Couldn't stay awake.
The lack of meaningful skill choices and builds is a dealbreaker. The classes are boring and one dimensional.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Aazrael

Boosted Tmac at Pit 90, think it took 5 runs to get from 22 to 60 with 15 Paragon points. So kinda fast to boost people.

Think I've had 3 Mythics dropped this Season. A Perdition helmet, Tyraels Might and a Ring of Starless Sky. Along with the sparks you get from Journey/Lillith/Torment boss I crafted a few randoms. Ended up salvaging them though to craft a Grandfather with sparks and runes at the Jeweler.

The Necromancer is decked out with 2 Mythics and it's not even close to a crippled Spirit Born. Stuck in T3 kinda even with Glyphs at 46 and 241 Paragon points.

• 1Like
  • 1Splash the Pot