Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I was reading today that CoD is crossing over into D4? If this is true, its a shame they are going full Fortnite into the game. They have molested this IP with their decision. Diablo is too strong of an IP with its story and lore that it doesn't need crossovers and a bunch of nonsense. This should be an easy win. It shouldn't be too difficult to listen and print money with a Diablo release. What's sad they're probably making a money but its really sad what they've done. I actually enjoyed D4 in the beginning and by the time we made it to the first season, it's like they went full stupid.
Lmao wut

what-huh.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Sucks balls when it happens, but it's definitely not poor game design. Dying to something unavoidable or because you're CC'd forever is shitty design.

Dying because you're lazy/reckless/not paying attention is how it should be. Are you seriously saying there shouldn't be any risk of dying outside of bosses?
We got the plane of sky designer up in here.

• 1Worf

Muligan

Trakanon Raider

I started digging into it more and it looks like CoD will be getttjng Diablo skins which seems much more logical. Sad you have to vet ideas like this because you don’t trust Blizzard to make sensible decisions. So it seems that I may have overreacted and jumped the gun. Still… they’re getting pretty desperate and bold.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
“It’s so weird that the LCD AAA studios started making games for retards”

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Had something written down about anual expansions and then realized I don't care at all about this game.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
This was the first Diablo I’ve ever played that I didn’t complete.

I think I got to level 50? Can’t remember. Story? Don’t remember anything about it at all. I tried a rogue and just tried to power my way through to see if it would get better but I was so bored by the whole thing.

Getting to max? No thank you, too boring.
Try out some alts? No thank you, too boring.
Ramp up difficulty? Bros, I barely even care.

Such a disappointment considering how much joy I got from 1 and 2, and even the amount of time I had in 3 even though it was the start of the fall.

This is what happens when companies hire people that hate the fans that made it possible in the first place.

I’m a little depressed today and just realizing how much I hate the infiltration that has taken over all of my favorite hobbies.

Fucking assholes.

• 9Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
This was the first Diablo I’ve ever played that I didn’t complete.

I think I got to level 50? Can’t remember. Story? Don’t remember anything about it at all. I tried a rogue and just tried to power my way through to see if it would get better but I was so bored by the whole thing.

Getting to max? No thank you, too boring.
Try out some alts? No thank you, too boring.
Ramp up difficulty? Bros, I barely even care.

Such a disappointment considering how much joy I got from 1 and 2, and even the amount of time I had in 3 even though it was the start of the fall.

This is what happens when companies hire people that hate the fans that made it possible in the first place.

I’m a little depressed today and just realizing how much I hate the infiltration that has taken over all of my favorite hobbies.

Fucking assholes.

We just need to make our own game company. With blackjack. And hookers.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
PD2 season 8 starts on Sept 22nd. Come remember what a Diablo game should feel like friends.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

fris

Vyemm Raider
finally did a tier 100 nightmare last night. a few on my friends list I occasionally play w/ . there's zero reason too other than to talk w/ my friend while we play the same game. was playing with a random guy and at one point he said 'wait, what happened to that elite?'. i guess playing a earthen bulwark druid is a bit broken. i was just used to elites dying the same as normals, and most bosses die in 1 or 2 spell rotations. i don't know how they intend to balance this game, but there's some builds that are just stupid broken and others that will never be average. this seems like a stupid thing you to try to figure out and kina forces everyone to just google the best build for their class. i haven't tried uber lillith yet, but plan too before season ends. not planning on playing again next season. vampire skills just seems like hearts with a different name.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Had something written down about anual expansions and then realized I don't care at all about this game.

This. And in wise words once stated: "When the bitching stops, that's when a game company should worry"

The Bitching has officially stopped - no one cares everyone has said fuck off to this game - and it's the best thing to happen at this point.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This. And in wise words once stated: "When the bitching stops, that's when a game company should worry"

The Bitching has officially stopped - no one cares everyone has said fuck off to this game - and it's the best thing to happen at this point.
Diablo is like StarCraft at this point. There were a lot of cool ideas that created a single great game but at this point so much time has passed that who cares anymore. At some point things are just a memory and not really worth spending time on thinking about it.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Dunno if true, but funny...

---

Maybe next time "Early Adopters" or in the case of game devs today, "Early Victims" will realize they are just fronting cash for games not finished.

If you can't pirate it, let it sit for a bit before buying..

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Dunno if true, but funny...

---

Maybe next time "Early Adopters" or in the case of game devs today, "Early Victims" will realize they are just fronting cash for games not finished.

If you can't pirate it, let it sit for a bit before buying..

This game has mostly unattractive character models. Korea is the king of making attractive character models for games. Not surprised this is the reception it gets in Korea.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
This game has mostly unattractive character models. Korea is the king of making attractive character models for games. Not surprised this is the reception it gets in Korea.

In the era of "Be Whatever you want" it's funny to me that the only thing you can be is ugly.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
People have been asking for more diversity that better represents them. The end result is plain to see.