Doctor Who

Caliane

yeah. thats the one.

Thanks for reading!
smile.png

I don't have much more input on the topic. you summed it up well enough. the script did not specific exactly which races to be shown. The ones chosen by the artist are all current ones. so there is no real way to lock down exactly when. Hyperions are living suns, did conquer galaxies, and were beaten by Rassilon. but its not clear WHEN.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Nice work!

Next time let us know. Happy to spend a few bucks supporting board members working on shit I like. It's an easy sell.

Caliane

I work on like a 100 titles a year. haha. Read what you enjoy.

Right now..
Justice league united, Titans Hunt, Telos, Superman, Justice League 3001, batman vs Superman companion comics(a bunch), Harley Quinn, Superman Lois & clark, Starfire, Justice league darkside wars
Power cubed, Sons of chaos, Dr Who 11th Dr., dr who 12th DR. DR who 4th dr, Dr Who 8th dr.
All in the last 2-3 months or so. some are more regular then others. we tend to get pick up work when the main artists fall behind.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
What do you do, and is it a certain publisher/label? I tend to read some at barnes n noble when I've got time to kill, but I'll actually purchase a few of yours sometimes.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Oh, and I just saw a new version of the trailer for the Xmas special. River Song refers to the head on a robot guy as her husband.. ?!? She's talking to the Doctor, and he's like 'wait, HE is your husband??' Unless it was some very clever editing, I'm so confused now.
I'm guessing this is early on in River's timeline, where the Doctor knows more about her then vice versa, and maybe she was briefly married to someone else? Idk, guess we'll just have to see.

Cybsled

During the original Amy+Rory season, River Song had a comment about Plastic Rory and how she was once in a relationship with a robot/plastic person and she used to swap out the heads to keep things fresh. I am guessing that is a throwback to that.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the whole episode had a very douglas adams feel to it. its actually quite sad that they finished Riversong's character. next she meets up with the 10th Doctor in the library where she is "saved" on the sonic screwdriver's HD and then thats it. i thought the episode had its ups and down. it ended well. the beginning was rubbish though.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I know her diary is almost full and all.. but what was the 'she's gone forever now' moment? In the library episode, she says the Doctor gave her HIS sonic before she went there. He just upgraded her trowel (lol) here.

What I mean is, in that 24 year period, there's still a chance for her to sneak into the TARDIS and show up in some other episodes in the future. I highly doubt it, but I didn't see anything that really shut the door down on that possibility.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Not a bad episode...nice change.

They really painted themselves in a corner way back when River Song "Used" up her remaining regens to save Matt Smith (Ep. Let's kill Hitler I believe)...meaning that Alex Kingston must always play her.

Otherwise they could have dragged out the storyline for many more years.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
She still had some juice left to repair her broken hand in the Manhattan episode. I'm sure they could sneak one more riversong adventure in if they really wanted to, but I don't think that is likely to ever happen after this.

iannis

Musty Nester
They can still drag riversong out if they want to. She can't regen, sure, but her personality is stored in that matrix thingy (not the time lord one on gallifrey, but her personal version in the library).

They can download her into a new body with minimal timey wimey any time they like. They can also use a different actress to play a previous incarnation of river song, remember that their time lines are opposite... but I dunno why they'd do that since it's ER doctor lady River Song who was afilliated with this string of doctors. You can't bring a younger river song to interact with the doctor after capaldi and have it make sense even if you do timey wimey. One of them would recognize the other no matter who is timeline forwards.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Didn't they sort of imply that River Song eventually became the Divine Mainframe avatar?