DOTA 2

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
spending dedicated amounts of time watching other people play video games is one of the most pathetic cuck things i can imagine.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
spending dedicated amounts of time watching other people play video games is one of the most pathetic cuck things i can imagine.

I used to think the same thing until I found some streamers I liked. It's good for checking out games you don't own but might buy to see if you like them. I like it for DOTA because you get something of the experience without having to commit to hanging out with 4 Peruvians for an hour. It can be very chill.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I've decided that his meltdowns and the reaction in the chat channel are part of the entertainment for me. Last night, a few times he started hyperventilating through clinched teeth and the chat lit up with pictures of him with a red face. It was hilarious. What a brat.

Having him on a team would be miserable, though. He and all the other whining pussies that start saying "GG" 5 minutes into a game trigger me. I saw him go from raging about sucky hero LC is to how much fun she in about 15 minutes.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I would highly doubt he's like that in real games, pubs he's usually playing with people that are like 4k MMR lower than him... EG he's playing with the best mid and best offlane in the world lol. Both cr1t and zai are sick supports too.

Sumail is even worse than he is, if anybody is a little bitch it's probably that kid

Needless

Toe Sucker
true sight was dope, i wonder who they'll focus on in S2? i'm guessing it'll be the build up to the Kiev major?

Probably Navi i'd assume?

speaking of season 1.. Mushi seems annoying as fuck, no wonder Fnatic can't hold a team lmao

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I decided to stop playing ranked and just jump into some unranked games. So much better. I don't know if it is that the competition is lower or the cooperation is higher but the experience was a lot more positive. Got a couple of wins and called it a night. It's like night and day.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I dont think i could do ranked in this game, risking fake internet points only to be trolled by peruvian feeders? i'd lose my mind!

unranked is fun enough, at least that way i can try stupid shit my skill level isn't capable of achieving (tried pudge with hotd/veil because i wanted to hook people into centaur stomp, veil, rot, dismember)

thats way too much micro and buttons to press in the span of like 0.5 seconds haha

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
thats way too much micro and buttons to press in the span of like 0.5 seconds haha

I'm getting to the point that I am starting to remember to hit keys for whatever I have when appropriate. I find it hard to remember that shit in the heat of a team fight though.

I've been mainly cycling Zeus, Lich, Bloodseeker and Legion Commander, trying to figure out a rotation of 5 or 6 to focus on. Death Prophet seems a lot weaker than she used to be and I don't seem to be very good at Medusa so I need to settle in on a couple more.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
DP is so much better now than when she was a walking ulti. Sadly it means you want lvl 8-10 ASAP, so you need to go mid.

Tried some treant, the new Q is weird, like unless you max it takes ages before you go invis and I'm not entirely sure how well you can even more through woods without it dropping off. Blink dagger helps some, so you have essentially 2s stun on demand and his armor is still the best thing ever, especially since physical carries are now so popular. Mix him with necro and you can carry games.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Tree gives that DANK vizione

I couldn't stop laughing at some random pub guy saying that into the mic "check out this dank viz-she-own boys!" in a game a few weeks ago

edit: love LC, i need to start playing her again now that i kinda get how to use an armlet lol

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tree aghs is such bullshit, they really need to make the eyes attackable as someone is forced to use two inventory to counter it unless you have a timber or a bf carry.

Apparently Escape Gaming collapsed after Secret poached Khezu. New team forming as (1-5) Era, Qoijva, Trixi, H4nn1, Synderen. Hard to imagine fnatic 2.0 accomplishing much even if Qoijva is awesome.

Yapzor (also awesome) ended up on a team with Fata, Forev and Adam (343). Obviously 3 very strong players, and iirc Winter spoke very highly of 343 and said he was the drafter & shot caller for fnatic at TI. Last guy is some Jordanian player I've never heard of but is apparently 8k+