DOTA 2

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
SF gets soul regardless of what he lasthits, even denies and since you can deny cogs ... It's also doable with veno wards in roshan pit, but that's a bit more dangerous
Never seen it before this game. Pretty cool trick

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Reports working great apparently -
Depends on the game, if you have been chilling on your base for 5 minutes and the treant has Aghs, chances are you are fucked anyways, but the shrines make it much harder to roam enemy jungle until you destroy them.

Its not even being off map as with the innate invisibility he can wander the map mana free (and obviously still participate in fights w/ heal), once he gets aghs its just a matter of time before the map is covered.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Best LC counter is wyvern tho

I like picking SD against a legion, i just disruption and it pretty much negates the duel entirely lol

I decided i'm going to start learning how to play Invoker, his win rate is pretty shitty atm but he looks so fun. Hopefully they'll buff him a bit again since his changes seemed to have kinda effed him since 7.00.

Any good resources on this? i've just been dicking around with invokergame to learn the spell combos, but any kind of youtuber that explains him pretty well?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just went and played a few co-op bot games after watching the video below. Try to remember as many combos as you can and chain them together.

I'd say you'll need several games of practice to start really "getting it," but once you hit an awesome combo that damn near wipes the opposing team, it makes the work worthwhile. The easiest one for me to regularly perform (late game) is tornado, meteor, sun strike, deafening blast, and then whatever you need after; usually cold snap or ice wall if you don't have a refresher.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah my plan was to play a bunch of bot games tonight just to get the hang of it, i'll check that video out. Thanks dawg

Needless

Toe Sucker
friends made me just yolo invoker after 1 bot game because they wanted to play, he's a lot of fun but his early game is pretty rough... i realize now that the build i was going for was WAY too greedy (exort/quas -> brown boots directly into midas) so i was doing virtually nothing until mid/late game which sucked.

gonna try a wex quas build tonight and go directly into aquillas -> phase boots -> midas then either euls or orchid depending on the match; so i have actual damage and a decent EMP early game instead of being useless lol

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Populate the foh chat channel inside Dota.. The rerolled channel needs to be retired. Just start idling in there/spread the word. Its the best we got in the way of community options.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I am playing some more again and would love a channel to hang out again. Hope others join aswell.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The region lock actually seems to be working? I'm like 5 games in a row now with no dirt farmers shitting all over everything. US East maybe playable again?

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Populate the foh chat channel inside Dota.. The rerolled channel needs to be retired. Just start idling in there/spread the word. Its the best we got in the way of community options.
ok, the new chat channel is "firesofheaven"

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Reports working great apparently -

It's pretty fucked up that ragekids can put you in LP because they don't like your pick or your play. People should not be put in LP for poor play. It should basically be for abandoning (which can be detected without the rage kids) and trolling. Any trolling accusations should be verified by a human.

No wins when people abandon and no all pick. It's fucking brutal.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
He was only on there the first 30m I think, he didn't join the Viper game or this one as a Coach but I think he's on Skype with him for general questions.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
ok, the new chat channel is "firesofheaven"

This is under Join Channel => User, right? I couldn't find it just now and had to create. I'm 99% of the time idle in dota, no sure if someone needs to always be in to keep it open.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't know anything about day9 but II don't understand how a former pro starcraft player would calibrate at 2k. I would have assumed them to have superior mechanical ability and awareness, and it would be a matter of learning the strategies and heroes.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I don't think hardly anything from SC2 is transferable to dota besides like, basic unit control?