DOTA 2

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Seems you could sell items from Dark Seer wall illusions in Dark Moon - the enemy heroes in later rounds have items, but it just got patched.

I've been playing it non stop since the weekend lol

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Anyone catch the Secret vs C9 game 2 yesterday. Shit was much amaze
I'm watching, Secret is dragged forward by MP and Midone, Puppey seems to be content with jungling on any hero, pieliedie makes space and Khezzu sometimes has his moments.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
How do you win this darkmoon shit? I have to retry it like 3-4 times just to make it to wave 5 for the daily bonus, much less get any further than that.

Am I missing something or are most of the chars literally unplayable here? Like Axe has all these custom skills, but gyro and ember are just normal and fucking awful?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
How do you win this darkmoon shit? I have to retry it like 3-4 times just to make it to wave 5 for the daily bonus, much less get any further than that.

Am I missing something or are most of the chars literally unplayable here? Like Axe has all these custom skills, but gyro and ember are just normal and fucking awful?

They really nerfed it, I just got to Invoker for the first time, Leshrac is easy mode.

I've literally played it every free moment since the weekend, yeah Gyro seemed shit but Ember was fun to play although apparently not the most effective.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
They really nerfed it, I just got to Invoker for the first time, Leshrac is easy mode.

I've literally played it every free moment since the weekend, yeah Gyro seemed shit but Ember was fun to play although apparently not the most effective.
I pretty much just play Medusa and get about a third of the kills...As long as your partners aren't just keysmashing with their foreheads that should get you to 8/9 at least.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seems like failures are usually the result of people going off solo, dieing behind waves of creeps, and your remaining allies dieing off one by one. A group of 3 and a group of 2 working together, then coordinated "all fall back to base" has resulted in my most successful games.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I think it's just group dependent. Also, it looks like it uses your MMR for your group, so you can get screwed if you're shit tier like me (best I've done is round 14).

I've only played once since yesterday, so I'm not sure if it was Leshrac or that it's easier, but we fucking stomped most of it. Wiped at Techies just because we had some bad RNG with too many of them suiciding in a row and pinching us in.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I got to invoker twice with randoms, he's the hard part, since you need solid dps, magic immunity and still can get fucked over by tornadoes or endless sunstrikes. Then you get him to 25% and he goes full OSfrog

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Just got to Invoker again, I feel our Jugg itemised poorly, I don't know why he bought an SnY

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Did people take Bloodthorn? That was how we beat him, the one time I got past. We had 2 Bloodthorns and rotated it. Plus we had a OMGWTF PA.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Got to Invoker for first time with a team of Lesh (me, god he is OP with Octarine), Storm, Techies, Disruptor and PA. Final voker smoked us cause we only had one hard carry, rest are magic damage trying to do 100k damage or whatever he has for health. Was on my daily bonus though so fat rolls for me.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Yeah, just got to Invoker again and again had our chances ruined by an idiot and his itemisation.

SF went Aghs first then Satanic. Also picked up MKB and Hurricane Pike when the Invoker round was approaching, no BKB or Bloodthorn

nisser

Trakanon Raider
We got invoker to like 20-30%. NO idea how to handle that massive tornado, sunstrike, meteor bullshit he casts

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Before Lesh was patched in, it was level 6 and out. Now, it is level 15, Invoker down to 25% and out. Every game.

Basically, it just takes an extra 15 minutes to complete now. THX Gaben.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Before Lesh was patched in, it was level 6 and out. Now, it is level 15, Invoker down to 25% and out. Every game.

Basically, it just takes an extra 15 minutes to complete now. THX Gaben.
+15 more if you have techies and want to oneshot invoker with prox mines

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think I need to find a group to run this with. Using matchmaking sucks. Getting past the Tidehunter round at this point means it was a good one. That's not good enough.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I think I need to find a group to run this with. Using matchmaking sucks. Getting past the Tidehunter round at this point means it was a good one. That's not good enough.

just added some guy LFG on reddit, our group beat it first try using the techies mine stack bug

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I swear there had been a thread on Reddit for finding Dark Moon groups, but I can't find it. And there hasn't been anything in the Dota 2 LFG reddit or whatever it is (although I haven't checked in a few days).