DOTA 2

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea as PPD said, the Magnus is enabling their entire draft of heroes and it crushes OGs carries who are generally all illusion heroes so theyre picking stuff for Notail that hes not great with. This is not a jungling patch either really and Riki is shitting all over them

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
IG probably won already, the second game must've been so tilting with multiple escapes <50 hp. Still that Lina talent will get nerfed, or we will see a shit ton of her at the major. Free heal + instant respawn with bloodstone is silly.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
A shoutout though to PGL for making these big international tourneys tolerable that they are involved with. They just bring the professional pain. I'm just loving the fact they are just getting shipped around being A+ from the technical side.

Needless

Toe Sucker
lmao boboka's item build in game 2

lina is completely busted, her 35 second respawn talent is going to be replaced real quick now that the tournament is done i think

Last edited:

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Finally finished up yesterday's matches. Man, IG just looked completely dominating. Newbee and OG both got completely shit on.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Had tickets at checkout, Ticketmaster refuses to accept same card I've used for years, and the previous TIs. Irritated at the moment. Will have to try again at midnight.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Finally finished up yesterday's matches. Man, IG just looked completely dominating. Newbee and OG both got completely shit on.

It's rang rangs turn for TI I believe, looks like this season is shaping up to prove the prophecy true.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Whooo hooo! Got my two Midweek / Finals tickets at the midnight release. Going to pass out now.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just got 2 midweek tickets through the Ticketmaster phone app at 11:45am PST, 4/5. Wow, I don't know whether to be pissed off or relieved. Anyways, I will take it.

Purposely skipping the finals weekend this time. All the fun events happen midweek, your favorite teams are all still in, a LOT less people... midweek is just a better experience than watching two finals teams in the rafters that you don't really care about anyways.

Last edited:

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Finals is definitely more of a gamble, especially this year with the prices being all jacked up. But it is a gamble I'll take off it means seeing another $6M Echo Slam + Ice Blast! Heh, plus it works easier vacation wise since I'm employed this year.

Mid week is great though you're right. More games, less people, easier to get around.

There's a pretty nice looking AirBnB right next to Key for lile $200 / night. Last years we've stayed about 15 mi outside of town, thinking about being closer.