DOTA 2

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Losing with that Naga cheese against an Abaddon who had a 1/10 record going into the match. Very impressive by Faceless. I don't think they will make it past EG though.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This fy Tusk is disgusting.

Edit: Holy shit. Game 3. Fy on Rubick solo killing Sniper and then TP'ing out with ES bashing him like a boss.

Edit 2: No idea how that turned around so fast. That was like a 25k swing in net worth.

Last edited:

Del

Vyemm Raider
Faceless got absolutely fucking bodied.

Sumail always plays like a beast when he comes to China.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
You can watch it in the Dota 2 client > Watch tab > Tournaments > Asia 2017 Chanmpionship.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Twitch embeds are weird with our BB code, but hopefully this works.

Edit: Nope. Just go to their Twitch channel and click Videos I guess.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Medusa Drow strat from EG, NewB has last pick and AM is not banned and they take.....Wraith King?????

Shit they even had Kotl (who they prioritized farm for for a sub 20 min aghs) which makes AM an even more monster farmer. I dont understand that last pick from them at all.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Havent been playing Dota lately, did Monkey King get changed somehow? He seems even more mobile than before?

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Arteezy with a major fuckup g2, cost EG the game. Fuckup your sleep-->tp timing just to save your keeper was really dumb, dying there was 2 lanes

Looking bad for EG g3, Morphling and Io doing zilch this game so far.

Last edited:

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Pick ES, don't try to gank mid even once. I don't know what were they trying with that draft, but the execution was pretty questionable too

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Monkey King is full on cancer, idk why teams dont just 1st ban him

And holy fuck do I hate Purge. His casting career should have never advanced past the newbie channel for TI's.

HEY LET ME SRSLY OVERANALYZE THIS CHINA VS THE WORLD REVERSE CAPTAINS MODE GAME BECAUSE I HAVE NO PERSONALITY.

PPD however, is awesome

Last edited: