DOTA 2

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Why does it always feel like Liquid and EG draft lineups that put them at a disadvantage. Its been shown how many times already that outplaying your opponents at Valve events almost never happens.

Edit: Also, I used to play quite a bit of Doom but barring the short period where searing flames gave huge regen the reworked Doom sucks. No way to break linkens, doom is too slow to cast and now Tranquils don't give armour.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Picking Spectre into Nyx was a little questionable, picking Tinker into Nyx and Omni was flat out insane.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Nyx, Omni AND Jugg all counter Tinker. Doom is another pick I have yet to see do well. I could understand him as 4, since you do whatever and still get xp and gold with devour, but straight up offlaner is very optimistic. And again, 1-2 Linkens turn him into a melee creep, which happens around 35 minutes. They needed Rubick for Kuro, just gank nonstop and all the spells from omni are broken on him. They remind me of Secret 3 months ago, all the talent, but the strats are simply not there. Naga strats are a crutch, not a tournament winning approach.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
These Liquid drafts make no sense

Also, Fata > Miracle

edit: Lol, lets roll uphill into enemy shrine while way behind.......disband

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Jesus christ, this is some of the worst decision making I have ever seen by Liquid. Like... Mouz put up a better fight against IG.

Edit: Fucking GH, "You just killed my team mate? TAKE ME TOO!". This game screams team disband.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Haha, yeah. Miracle is just fucking crushing this game.

Early game was ugly, but man are they shitting on Newbee now.

Once Spectre finishes that heart, this game is probably over.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
That game was a combination of the Burning AM game from the group stages and Moonmeander's description of his time on OG with Miracle having to drag the entire game kicking and screaming behind him.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
These Liquid drafts make no sense

Also, Fata > Miracle

edit: Lol, lets roll uphill into enemy shrine while way behind.......disband

I like Fata a lot but he's a bit like S4 where his best heroes haven't been favoured mid in quite a while.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I should say Liquid was a better team imo with Fata vs Miracle. I think it was Aui who said Fata was a leader type and Miracle is super quiet, maybe that will come with more experience for him