DOTA 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
This iteration of EG is fun to watch, just don't think they will win anything. They need to do the Secret thing and grind out some qualifiers, since I'm sure part of their performance is how few matches they played.

Needless

Toe Sucker
cr1t can't draft like salt factory PPD can ;_;

edit: stop taking sumails kills, i need to win that prediction for most killss!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Brand

Molten Core Raider
EG schooling in this third game. It is one of the more lopsided games I've seen this Major.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
This iteration of EG is fun to watch, just don't think they will win anything. They need to do the Secret thing and grind out some qualifiers, since I'm sure part of their performance is how few matches they played.

Zai trying to make space for 4 players.... though they also keep drafting supports that can't do much in lane.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is it just me or is Ana underwhelming? He's one of the 9k club but his individual play doesn't feel up to bar set by the others.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
So far it's Ad Finem -》dumpster for them. That's what happens when you play in nothing after the major though I suppose.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Saw Nahaz's podcast mentioning how the major Chinese teams have played in 4x as many competitive games since the last major as the rest of top teams, so its no surprise from DAC as well that teams like IG are dominating atm.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
So..... Secret, the dream is real again?
They can still bomb in the first round of elimination, but it seems they have the strats to beat the best. I want to see the next game, since I don't think IG was drafting and playing correctly and they will adapt.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
They can still bomb in the first round of elimination, but it seems they have the strats to beat the best. I want to see the next game, since I don't think IG was drafting and playing correctly and they will adapt.

IG off to a terrible start, also having your super play maker Boboka on a Treant is.... bad. He has very limited potential to play to his skill cap on that hero.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Well, they are now 1st seed, so they won't meet VP before the finals. They rolled IG, and OG is looking really shaky. Dropped games to both SG/Wingz. Are only OG/Secret allowed to win Majors!?!

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Do they play one more round or are they done with 3-0 ? There might be a difference between running into VGJ and SG in the first round ...

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
3-0 and 0-3 are done.

Also, this Kudalini game is killing me. "3 Days to Roster Lock" lololol.

Edit: And this Wingz v OG game is crazy back and forth.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
So... China has 1 team with a winning record out of 3 invites and 2 qualified. Seems like they're getting too many slots....

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
So... China has 1 team with a winning record out of 3 invites and 2 qualified. Seems like they're getting too many slots....
Be careful saying that before the tournament is over.

This DC vs Liquid game is such a shitshow.