DOTA 2

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Well thanks for mentioning it because VP come off looking like toxic fucks. Couldn't imagine being in a team environment like that.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Well thanks for mentioning it because VP come off looking like toxic fucks. Couldn't imagine being in a team environment like that.
English is pretty bad language for swearing, you'd have to use stuff like "failed abortion" or "ruined cunt" for some of the phrases, which sounds absolutely horrible as a subtitle, but when you say it among friends you know well, everybody just shrugs it off. Still interesting to see OG mostly elevating themselves and VP putting the opponent down.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
We tried in house way back and it turned into ridiculous toxicity for what it was. After a few games of that it never happened again.

Toxicity? From our community? How is this possible

Didn't know you guys had tried this already. Oh well.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just watched the OG-VP True Sight, was great just wish they had more actual gameplay showed sync'd up with the players rather than face shots and crowd shots for 95% of the time. Anyway, VP seemed overly cocky I guess its a Russian thing, so seeing them choke g5 was karma.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
I liked this True Sight a lot but I do agree with someone who posted on reddit complaining about how VP was portrayed more negatively and colder than the OG squad. It really felt like Rocky IV.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I liked this True Sight a lot but I do agree with someone who posted on reddit complaining about how VP was portrayed more negatively and colder than the OG squad. It really felt like Rocky IV.
Honestly, they were portrayed like realistic Russians. No one even faulted them for it, it's just their culture. OG is just very hugs and kisses, which is to be expected when you have a fucking flower on your team. Meanwhile VP is full davai, it shows in their drafts, it shows in their gameplay, it shows in their coaching, and it shows in their attitudes. Nothing wrong with it, it's just different.

Last edited:

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Honestly, they were portrayed like realistic Russians. No one even faulted them for it, it's just their culture. OG is just very hugs and kisses, which is to be expected when you have a fucking flower on your team. Meanwhile VP is full davai, it shows in their drafts, it shows in their gameplay, it shows in their coaching, and it shows in their attitudes. Nothing wrong with it, it's just diffefent.
Other than the unrealistic stuff they were spouting to each other about how much better they were than OG

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Midone owning on mid lion with midas while listening to Evanescence is like, what year is it ?!

Last edited:

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I think Gyro is a total sleeper pick. I played two bot games with him today and phase, wand, aquila, dragon lace, aghs is legit. Farms fast, is tanky and metric shit tons of AOE.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Actually I think he is legit mid pick, but as a physical carry he's pretty shit. Homing missile absolutely wrecks anybody 1v1 except for Omni or OD for obvious reasons. That said, estimating hero's strength through botgames is questionable.

7.06b:
  • Sven: God's Strength bonus strength reduced from 16/28/40 to 12/24/36
  • Sven: Base Attack Time increased from 1.7 to 1.8
  • Troll Warlord: Agility gain reduced from 2.75 to 2.5
  • Broodmother: Spin Web HP Regeneration increased from 2/4/6/8 to 3/5/7/9
  • Monkey King: Wukong's Command attack cooldown improved from 1.7 to 1.6
Update 2
  • Fixed a recent bug that caused armor to reduce slightly more physical damage than intended

Sunday evening, Sven nerfed, feels good to be right.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did anyone see the TL vs IG game last night? It was such an amazing game, until it wasn't. Miracle God made an appearance.

Really rooting for Liquid at this year's TI.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
TL won Starladder today against TNC, looked very good to very bad. But I think they're up and up.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Actually I think he is legit mid pick, but as a physical carry he's pretty shit. Homing missile absolutely wrecks anybody 1v1 except for Omni or OD for obvious reasons. That said, estimating hero's strength through botgames is questionable.

Sunday evening, Sven nerfed, feels good to be right.

could have been split between str and some changed to damage for balancing too

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
TL won Starladder today against TNC, looked very good to very bad. But I think they're up and up.
I still think LD is a terrible hero who needs 4 others to clear the way for him so he can smack buildigns and peaks about 25 minutes in, but they brought in enough combos to make him work and scale a bit better.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Razor was one of the coolest heroes to watch go off a couple years ago. Refresher BKB Aghs was just such amaze.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Big issue of Razor is how utterly dependant on static link he is. If you can't get a link to stick(like say if the other team has a bunch of force staff, and everyone does), he kinda does no damage. Double ult is nice but you need to be tanky as fuck for it to really kick in, and that with spending a bunch of money on items that don't do shit. But other than this gimmicky build which is hard to get to in a standard game, the normal gameplan is link some fuck, suck all his damage, then slap people real hard, but it's so easy to draft around breaking the link and then you're super fucked cause you have a carry that virtually has no scaling damage mechanic.

Shit like Dark Seer and Centaur make whoever you link just run real fast the other way, stuff like Medusa or Beastmaster or whatever make it so you can't chase what you link even with BKB(which you need to buy everygame so you can chase fuckers otherwise literally every support will just break your link by stunning/slowing you), and stuff with superior burst will just kill you outright before you can suc them good with like Lina and what not, it's just kinda bad.

He can be a monster but there's way too many conditionals for it to happen. Meanwhile Terrorblade presses a button and he does static link damage with better range for the next whatever seconds it lasts. Sure the cd is garbage, but you don't have to run after some fucker for 10secs to get that damage.