DOTA 2

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
That goomba vs asus? for 85 minutes jesus christ.

Here's a question, if Troll seems to be instapicked nowadaways, why has Razor fallen off the meta? Can't Razor just siphoon the shit out of his damage? Or is it not done in time enough?

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Razor saw some pretty significant nerfs. The mana cost, and cooldown of static link severely limit how hard you can dominate with it. And he became a shitty aegis carrier. He got hit really hard. Troll also has a built in bash, which will break link. Razor is much stronger against a hero that can't bust the link (even if rng break).

6.82c

Static Link cooldown from 25 to 32/30/28/26.
Increased Aghanim's Scepter upgraded Eye of the Storm strike interval from 0.55/0.45/0.35 to 0.6/0.5/0.4.

Reduced Plasma Field minimum damage from 60/100/140/180 to 30/50/70/90.
Static Link:
No longer ignores Linken's Sphere
Increased manacost from 20/30/40/50 to 50.
Eye of the Storm no longer lingers through Aegis of the Immortal reincarnation.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Navi is complete shit, you know its bad when everyone is bailing and doing way better on teams which were never as good (fng, dkphobos).

They lack leadership and good drafting, and Na'vi isnt so superior in talent these days that they could bail Xboct out on idiotic dives. Hes still an amazing player when it comes to always finding farm, but adding individually skilled players like Vanskor means nothing without someone orchestrating drafts and game decisions. They do shit all the time where xboct will just yolo to tier 3 towers early in the game or, will have teamfights where half fight and half back etc.

Edit: well just after posting this, funn1k and artstyle seem to be back? Maybe artstyle will help with their drafting, and he knows how to play with them already.
Na`Vi looked good @ DAC with Goblak. It was really funn1k leaving on top which broke it down.

Explosivo_sl

shitlord
Razor saw some pretty significant nerfs. The mana cost, and cooldown of static link severely limit how hard you can dominate with it. And he became a shitty aegis carrier. He got hit really hard. Troll also has a built in bash, which will break link. Razor is much stronger against a hero that can't bust the link (even if rng break).

6.82c

Static Link cooldown from 25 to 32/30/28/26.
Increased Aghanim's Scepter upgraded Eye of the Storm strike interval from 0.55/0.45/0.35 to 0.6/0.5/0.4.

Reduced Plasma Field minimum damage from 60/100/140/180 to 30/50/70/90.
Static Link:
No longer ignores Linken's Sphere
Increased manacost from 20/30/40/50 to 50.
Eye of the Storm no longer lingers through Aegis of the Immortal reincarnation.
I thought static link was only broken by range? I've never seen it deactivate due to a stun. Hell, even a euls won't break it.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Stun won't, but I think that Troll just has more movement options to create the 700 unit space he needs to break the link. He can bash you and run, slow you with axes, increase his speed, he'll probably have S&Y before you. You can phase / drums sure, but he can still bash... and even then the max you can suck is 224 dmg and if he's been farming the shit out of the map for 40 minutes he'll still potentially beat you down. That is for 1v1. If the team is worth anything they can always have someone else stun you and just let him run away and break link.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Troll can just bash your face in through static link lategame, since Razor farms like ass, he will be almost always 1 or more items behind. It's funny how Winter wyvern would be an interesting solution to almost all the fotm picks right now, but she's not in CM.

Secret qualifies for SL, but damn did they have me scared.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
redbullesports' Dota 2 StreamSecret vs whoever wins this game coming up in bo3, so far the red bull qualifiers have been sole bastion of smooth games and you get some offbeat picks thanks to it being bo1.

Icefrog said 6.84 coming after Starladder finals.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I'm not sure if it was planned or stroke of genius to place the bane into offlane, but he absolutely dismantled phoenix and QoP beats magnus, so they stayed in the game while their jungle and safelane got molested. C9 had to snowball hard to stay ahead after the laning, especially against PA, but BH ended up as track bot and there's no way you are going to win any relevant objective 4v5 and they were lacking any solid disables outside of RP.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Starladder finals are next weekend, however keep in mind he didn't say "the week after afterladder"

Secret players have been around for ages and judging by them not getting signed up by anybody, despite being the hottest team in the west except for EG, they were probably looking for somebody who would throw money at them while not getting back much.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I started doing my all hero challenge again. I'm at 87/110 now and about 10 games ahead of the avg pace. It is a meaningless diversion, but it is still fun to have some sort of objective and be forced to use hero's I generally stay away from. Got through Invoker, Tinker, Meepo, Earth Spirit, Visage, Chen, and IO... so I feel like I am scot-free.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Was a good Lan, some really enjoyable games with quite a few nice diverse picks. Secret can only win if they can get chen, and chen is op or first class support at the time of said games.