Dr. Mario's Retard Rehabilitation Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
rrr_img_131353.jpg
I add that exact shit to by dog's food every day to keep his coat shiny and smooth. Will jack off with it tonight and let you know.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
We do grain free fromm too. Try and switch it up each bag, protein wise. We have a Jack Russell and Blue Heeler mix who is only 13lbs so a bag lasts a few months. May try the coconut oil.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Whats after a 30 day Shaw? That's what noodlenog said if get if I keep it up.

I bet that guy sucks off his wife's black boyfriend to get him nice and hard for her while he goes back downstairs tooderate dead internet forums

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm honestly starting to think they just want to shut this place down or just turn the entire thing into the grown up forum. Maybe younger generation? All good things I guess.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think it takes a surprisingly competent, invested person to manage these things which we don't have and it doesn't help we're all getting old and doing our own shit. On that same token we're all adults so to get rrpd and called a racist for some bullshit word like dindu will turn you off in a heartbeat.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
This forum is now moderated by old men who only want to talk about their irregular bowel movements and their divorces all run by head dindu in charge draegan. It's all down hill from here.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
i dunno why you guys bother anymore. all the old regulars who made this board lively are gone. whats left are the scrubs and they are super butthurt over every little thing. im 99% gone, i just check in to the better call saul thread, the rest of the board is dead as fuck, the terrible moderators chased everyone away, including me and i was banned and deleted by millie and still came back because this was a fun place back then. you guys still having fun in your new little safespace?
Astro come back

khorum

Murder Apologist
Ohohoho are we doin this? Are you trying to hijack my hijacking of the "Picasso is a cool dude" search?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Ohohoho are we doin this? Are you trying to hijack my hijacking of the "Picasso is a cool dude" search?
Hey now, I took "Picasso is a cool dude" to threads that Google can actually spider (this thread not being one of them). I only have the well-being of our forum members in mind.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm honestly starting to think they just want to shut this place down or just turn the entire thing into the grown up forum. Maybe younger generation? All good things I guess.
Uh, its obvious Draegan wants to shut this thing down. It makes him no money, the sole reason he wanted to take it over in the first place.

Now its a drain on his resources, or at best, breaks even but also has the added headaches of having to operate and run it for essentially no profit, and so its pretty clear if Draegan could find a way out of this mess he's bought his way into, he would in a heartbeat.

That's been clear for a long time. Did you think I was joking when I said Draegan had threatened to shut down the forum since it was costing him money in the secret moderator thread? Because I wasn't.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Hodj, stop being bitter you lost your moderator status (and fat moderator paycheck). No need to spread lies about dear leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.