Dr. Mario's Retard Rehabilitation Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I have damning evidence from a whistle blower inside the organization that mods have been doing insider trading and short selling our hardearned tuconets on the market for years. I mean lurkingdicks clearly fradulent nets closely followed by being promoted to mod should be enough for an SEC investigation on its own.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I have damning evidence from a whistle blower inside the organization that mods have been doing insider trading and short selling our hardearned tuconets on the market for years. I mean lurkingdicks clearly fradulent nets closely followed by being promoted to mod should be enough for an SEC investigation on its own.
We are all screwed when the tuconet bubble bursts.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
The mods are going to quietly liquidate their assets while pumping valueless nets into the system to maintain the illusion of a functioning economy and by the time we realize we've been left holding the bag of shit that is rerolled, they'll be sitting on a beach in the Caribbean somewhere sipping on white male tears.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Guys, Tuconuts are still going to be a "buy" for at least another 12 months. You can be confident in further investments.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Here comes soy with his "man of the people" . Like I'd ever believe you honestly got 146 nets entirely off of one line posts. You are the cheap dime store mask over the monstrous face of this rotten to the core administration.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Nah bro. Soygen would be clearing 500 nets by now if he had just kept Tanoombas name as "Cucknoomba Wheaton".

That said, that's pretty much indistinguishable from cheating or nets farming.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That's the official reason as documented in the mod forum, right?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I believe you can go fuck yourself, Lurking.

In the short time you've been mod, you've abused your power more than almost anyone else.

You've been on a rickshawing and infracting spree over words for weeks.

Fucking faggot. Go fuck yourself. Piece of garbage.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And you've certainly abused it more than I ever could have dreamed of while I was amod.

Status
Not open for further replies.