Dr. Mario's Retard Rehabilitation Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Draegan wishes he could command the same degree of respect the Jong Il family does!

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Uh, its obvious Draegan wants to shut this thing down. It makes him no money, the sole reason he wanted to take it over in the first place.

Now its a drain on his resources, or at best, breaks even but also has the added headaches of having to operate and run it for essentially no profit, and so its pretty clear if Draegan could find a way out of this mess he's bought his way into, he would in a heartbeat.

That's been clear for a long time. Did you think I was joking when I said Draegan had threatened to shut down the forum since it was costing him money in the secret moderator thread? Because I wasn't.
If this is the case why doesn't be just ask the forum?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Because social relationships are often considered more important than financial ones.

iannis

Musty Nester
Someone took offense to my simple claim that I dindu nuffin. And I was targeted specifically while I was din duing nuffin.

Racial profiling is real, bruh. I was just sitting here smoking a cigarette and spreading The Good News and BAM.

I CAN'T BREATHE

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Uh, its obvious Draegan wants to shut this thing down. It makes him no money, the sole reason he wanted to take it over in the first place.

Now its a drain on his resources, or at best, breaks even but also has the added headaches of having to operate and run it for essentially no profit, and so its pretty clear if Draegan could find a way out of this mess he's bought his way into, he would in a heartbeat.

That's been clear for a long time. Did you think I was joking when I said Draegan had threatened to shut down the forum since it was costing him money in the secret moderator thread? Because I wasn't.
Just saw some of them make that silly language equals maturity argument. The same argument that children use to prop themselves up to make them feel like big boys. The grown up forum does explain a ton though.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Who the fuck buys a MMO forum and expects to make a profit? Especially when they produce zero content.

Oh wait I forgot someone had an "interview" with the crowfall guys. Yeah I'm totally subscribing.

You turn this into a white nationalist video game board and your profits would skyrocket.

I bet /pol/ and /v/ make good ad money.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I don't think Draegan ever thought this was some kind of profitable venture. That makes no god damn sense.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I don't think Draegan ever expected this forum to make him money. I do, however, think it cost more money than he thought it would.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
His expectation was that this community would deliver profits through secondary ventures, aka the MMO Junkies website, which could have done something had it come 5 to 8 years earlier, and been named something that didn't evoke shooting hard core drugs into a vein.

That would have easily offset the costs of running a shitty forum.

When that didn't pan out, though, as Soy pointed out, it ended up costing him way more than he thought it would.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Look at all these shitlord mods trying to hide how insanely profitable all the content, us, the repressed class makes. You mods aren't fooling anyone, free reign over Tucnets that have a conversion of 1 tuconet to 14 unicorn farts. Everyone knows how valuble those are.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Mod bonus checks get cut this Friday, so I need to the toe the line until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.