Dr. Mario's Retard Rehabilitation Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Youre shitposting is blatant attempts to troll, like creating polls, throwing a massive shit fit beggi g to be banned only to return a month later under a new persona, pretending to be a christian, failing to deliver cake pops and snuggies, and paying a hooker who never slept with you.

All signs of a tryhard failure.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So now she never slept with me? You were so sure before that she did.

When did snuggies come into it?

It's almost as if you have fallen for every troll that has ever happened here. If you have fallen for the trolls who's at fault? You or me?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Youre shitposting is blatant attempts to troll, like creating polls, throwing a massive shit fit beggi g to be banned only to return a month later under a new persona, pretending to be a christian, failing to deliver cake pops and snuggies, and paying a hooker who never slept with you.

All signs of a tryhard failure.
You're still a pussy

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Nice try, you dont need a search feature just scroll through the poll thread you made, or just google instead.

Syour explicit admission I never implied you slept with her, and actually pointed out how not sleeping with her made you even more pathetic, is accepted.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Nice try, you dont need a search feature just scroll through the poll thread you made, or just google instead.

Syour explicit admission I never implied you slept with her, and actually pointed out how not sleeping with her made you even more pathetic, is accepted.
That is just recently. You have around 9,400 other posts to go through and posting more by the minute.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Odd, I can edit my post on your visitor page now, a_skeleton_03. Didn't you hide it at some point?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Google only pops up recent posts most of the time, further, youre perfectly aware of what thread this conversation took place in.

Your admission google is 2deep4u is entertainingly hilarious though.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Odd, I can edit my post on your visitor page now, a_skeleton_03. Didn't you hide it at some point?
No clue. I thought I just turned visitor messages off a long time ago but I think that banning resets some stuff?

I think people can give me a new - or + also even if they did before.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Google only pops up recent posts most of the time, further, youre perfectly aware of what thread this conversation took place in.

Your admission google is 2deep4u is entertainingly hilarious though.
I have admitted nothing. I have merely said you are stupid.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Thats nice. I can use google though, which apparently challenges you too much.

Also I dont pay hookers for undelivered sex.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
At one point in time a_skeleton_03 called me one of the worst posters on this forum, how high I have risen. Drunk with power

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i was the one who implied he fucked that board hooker because he was supplying her stolen scrip drugs. i only assume he did because you dont take such a risk like that unless you are getting some amazing head in return. i guess he really was such a pathetic loser that he did all that and still got nothing for his troubles. i can at least freely admit i paid for hookers and got some good lubbin out of it and never risked more than 20 bucks.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
i was the one who implied he fucked that board hooker because he was supplying her stolen scrip drugs. i only assume he did because you dont take such a risk like that unless you are getting some amazing head in return. i guess he really was such a pathetic loser that he did all that and still got nothing for his troubles. i can at least freely admit i paid for hookers and got some good lubbin out of it and never risked more than 20 bucks.
Define supplying for the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.