Dr. Mario's Retard Rehabilitation Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You gotta work up to those large sized dildos bro. You cant start at the magnum level. Youll injure yourself.

khalid

Unelected Mod
This might be my favorite day of modding and RRP hilarity ever. Seeing Tanoomba befriend and defend Himeo and a_skeleton_03 of all people. It's beautiful.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Yet nobody can befriend hodj or Astr0creep.
I think Hodj and Astr0 are both people I value highly as members of this community. Never do I think they are being disingenuous or being an asshole solely to be an asshole. Even in Astr0's worst silliness, it is clear he believes what he is saying and cares about it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think Hodj and Astr0 are both people I value highly as members of this community. Never do I think they are being disingenuous or being an asshole solely to be an asshole. Even in Astr0's worst silliness, it is clear he believes what he is saying and cares about it.
thanks! .... i think?

yeah i didnt realize until Superstorm Sandy when i lost power and nobody heard from me for a week that some of you guys missed (liked???) me. i got quite a few concerned messages (on the old FoH board). was an nice feeling.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
I sometimes produce more blood than my wife does on her period. Two colonoscopies later they claim it must be hemorrhoid strat they just can't see ...
Could be stigmata. Maybe post about it in the Atheism Thread...

Well, I mean... On Monday. When you're paroled.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Could be stigmata. Maybe post about it in the Atheism Thread...

Well, I mean... On Monday. When you're paroled.
I can't be paroled then. Maximum funny won't be achieved by then. Tuco will just silently sit back and laugh to himself about how clever he is. I wonder if he will send a PM to Mario then to announce his "decision" or he will tell him to make some kind of announcement about the trial just beginning. Should be sooooo funny and exciting. Can you even contain yourself when thinking about how funny Tuco is?

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Now that you mention it, I've never laughed at any of the things he's posted in 12 years. Not one.

I can't believe I never noticed that before.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've laughed at one himeo post, when he said he used to drink the garlic sauce container that came with papa Johns pizza

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
when do i get unbanned for calling someone a American Inventor, for being a retarded and trying to jump down my shit because he lacks reading comprehension.

but i miss the old FoH when i could call people American Inventors.
this is a fantasy. I said the word once on FoH in 2006 and got this response from TBH:
================================================== ==============================
To : Tuco
Date : 2006-11-10 11:58
Title : read
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This type of post isn't acceptable. Especially not from someone that has mod privileges.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
this is a fantasy. I said the word once on FoH in 2006 and got this response from TBH:
================================================== ==============================
To : Tuco
Date : 2006-11-10 11:58
Title : read
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This type of post isn't acceptable. Especially not from someone that has mod privileges.

When are you going to admit that rickshawing me for what you did wasn't acceptable? Especially not from someone that has mod privileges.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
TecKnoe, all you need to do is visit your thread in the rehab center and work with the doctor. This isn't something you want to avoid right now as I don't think a RRP from a doctor status expires

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I think it expires in 12 weeks if you don't cooperate. Maybe it's not 12 weeks, but there is a long default time.

Status
Not open for further replies.