Dr. Mario's Retard Rehabilitation Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
i was the one who implied he fucked that board hooker because he was supplying her stolen scrip drugs. i only assume he did because you dont take such a risk like that unless you are getting some amazing head in return. i guess he really was such a pathetic loser that he did all that and still got nothing for his troubles. i can at least freely admit i paid for hookers and got some good lubbin out of it and never risked more than 20 bucks.
a_skeleton_03 gives hookers pills based on expectations of sex that are never delivered.

Hence his sexual,frstrations being taken out on this community in the form of his try hard shit posting.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
a_skeleton_03 gives hookers pills based on expectations of sex that are never delivered.

Hence his sexual,frstrations being taken out on this community in the form of his try hard shit posting.

I am the furthest from sexually frustrated.

You are talking to a guy who saved it for marriage. You can't talk about anything in your life you waited on more than a day I bet. I have never been sexually frustrated in my life. I have never had a need to pay for it in any way other than mutual love and respect with my wife. I get my needs AND my desires met. She pees on me when I want, I took that anal once and didn't need it again, and I get blowjobs when I want which isn't often.

You have spent more time researching dead bones supposedly and not looking at women not to mention not even getting them.

I have posted my picture here before, I don't think you have, and I have every confidence that I don't need to pay a woman to get sex and that I could get a random hookup tonight with no effort.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

didnt he claim to be married at some point?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Lol.

a_skeleton_03 just pulled out his jumping to conclusions mat and leaped from start to finish just making shit up. It would be funny if his desperate attempts to land a blow were pnt so ridiculously pathetic.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I am the furthest from sexually frustrated.

You are talking to a guy who saved it for marriage. You can't talk about anything in your life you waited on more than a day I bet. I have never been sexually frustrated in my life. I have never had a need to pay for it in any way other than mutual love and respect with my wife. I get my needs AND my desires met. She pees on me when I want, I took that anal once and didn't need it again, and I get blowjobs when I want which isn't often.

You have spent more time researching dead bones supposedly and not looking at women not to mention not even getting them.

I have posted my picture here before, I don't think you have, and I have every confidence that I don't need to pay a woman to get sex and that I could get a random hookup tonight with no effort.
a_skeleton_03 just admitted he got fucked in the butt, by the way.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Lol.

a_skeleton_03 just pulled out his jumping to conclusions mat and leaped from start to finish just making shit up. It would be funny if his desperate attempts to land a blow were pnt so ridiculously pathetic.
No, keep up, Astr0creep pulled out his mat and leapt to the "a_skeleton_03 isn't married" or "a_skeleton_03 cheated on his wife" or any number of things.

I know you are quite new to these forums in general.

Astr0creep is not someone you want to be allied with. Not in any topic.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Oh I posted my pic with my wife when we met Bruce Campbell on here way back in the day.

Probably still there somewhere, cant recall what thread that was in.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Oh I posted my pic with my wife when we met Bruce Campbell on here way back in the day.

Probably still there somewhere, cant recall what thread that was in.
I posted my pic with R. Lee Ermy, hard to tell which of us got the better celebrity. Maybe when I get out we can make a poll.

I like your new sig. It shows you don't understand the English language but hey with all of your other flaws that doesn't come as a surprise.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Whatever you have to tell yourself to make yourself sleep better st night, bro.

Supremes just legalized gay marriage today, you dont need to live a life of shame and fear anymore, you know. You can openly enjoy being a raging faggot now, you know. Its no ones business but youre own. And, apparently, this entire forum.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Whatever you have to tell yourself to make yourself sleep better st night, bro.

Supremes just legalized gay marriage today, you dont need to live a life of shame and fear anymore, you know. You can openly enjoy being a raging faggot now, you know. Its no ones business but youre own. And, apparently, this entire forum.
You still can't read? I am sure you would read it one more time. Enjoy that in your signature though. Anyone else that reads it knows the English language and how stupid you are but you found a bone you can't stop chewing on so chew away.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You seem upset, bro.

You should take some alone time to explore your anus more fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.