Dr. Mario's Retard Rehabilitation Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Draegan's actions will only serve to hurt this community. Heated debate is a part of the forum community. To let Tanoomba literally shit up the Gamergate thread for 9 months with no actions taken, but then rickshaw someone for an afternoon of heated debate that actually served a purpose of educating the community on the facts, and then resolved itself, is laughably inept handling of the situation.

This forum will not survive with Draegan engaging in this sort of nonsense.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I wouldn't have infracted you for that hodj. I think if you'd done less foaming at the mouth and more reasonable explaining, we could have come to accord sooner, but hodj gonna hodj. We were definitely talking past each other at least in part because you post like OMFG WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT HOW CAN YOU etc etc rather than like a normal sane person.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
He didn't infract me for anything except his own need to flaunt his unaccountability.

The discussion and the way it played out had nothing to do with him deciding to rickshaw me. Let's not give Draegan unnecessary cover for his abuse of his incredibly petty power.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Even if you were doing something infractionworthy (doubtful), the conversation had ended at that point. You guys had just hugged it out.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah Draegan's issue with me has nothing to do with any post I've made.

Dude has been anally ravaged at me since the Trayvon thread days.

Let's be clear, people get away with immense amounts of shit on this forum, yet for some reason I've been rickshawed twice in two months by Draegan for absolutely nothing.

He's literally just a butthurt little faggot.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I think we can all agree that Draegan is a huge fag. Fact is, horrible and inconsistent moderation has been a hallmark of this community pretty much since it's inception. As far as bad moderation goes, at least loose and arbitrary is better than neogaf-esque nazis.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Even if you were doing something infractionworthy (doubtful), the conversation had ended at that point. You guys had just hugged it out.
Agreed. Like I said I wouldn't have infracted hodj for this. Sorry hodj.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Dr. can you please express your understanding of how the rehab program works for Column? Please use as many small words as possible so he doesn't think we're making things up.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I've tried before, I don't think he cares. All he wants to do is rule lawyer me into the rickshaw because he was immensely butthurt that I included him as an example of a retard in the original poll.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Maybe a trip to the rehab center will help Column better understand it. He has been kind of annoying reporting some pictures of some random fat slob in the fighting thread.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Maybe a trip to the rehab center will help Column better understand it. He has been kind of annoying reporting some pictures of some random fat slob in the fighting thread.
As soon as he started, I figured there was about a 90% chance that he would just end up spam posting himself right into the rickshaw.

Column_sl

shitlord
Speaking of random slobs, where is those real life pics you said you have on this forum.

Pussy

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So anyway, back to the important topic at hand.

When is Draegan going to man up, admit he shouldn't have shawed me, recognize that no one agrees with his egregious abuse of power, and overturn this bullshit infraction?

Status
Not open for further replies.