Dr. Mario's Retard Rehabilitation Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Column_sl

shitlord
Well step 1 is to not call him a faggot multiple times if you want Draegan to apologize. I'm just guessin tho, maybe he likes that.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
He is a faggot though. And deserves to be called that. I'm not kissing a tyrant's ass.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
So anyway, back to the important topic at hand.

When is Draegan going to man up, admit he shouldn't have shawed me, recognize that no one agrees with his egregious abuse of power, and overturn this bullshit infraction?
I was happy to see you got dealt with, I had reported you for shitting up the science thread. Sheesh, you have diarhea of the mouth (although it is all actually typing), or something.
You are so bad that you made me report someone (you) who was in opposition to a_skeleton_03. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE WORLD?!?

I imagine that I am not the only one who complained about you.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The bet was who called who gay more often, and you still lost it!

But seriously. Draegan is a butthurt little faggot.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I was happy to see you got dealt with, I had reported you for shitting up the science thread. Sheesh, you have diarhea of the mouth (although it is all actually typing), or something.
You are so bad that you made me report someone (you) who was in opposition to a_skeleton_03. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE WORLD?!?

I imagine that I am not the only one who complained about you.
You're an idiot.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
You're an idiot.
And this is why Draepoon is such a worthless pos. He infracts people when others report instead of actually doing any investigative work to see if the reports are valid. I am pretty sure its time to start reporting everyone in mass.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And this is why Draepoon is such a worthless pos. He infracts people when others report instead of actually doing any investigative work to see if the reports are valid. I am pretty sure its time to start reporting everyone in mass.
He didn't do shit because this retard reported me.

That's the funniest part about this mudfaggot tard thinking his report had anything to do with it.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I always find it funny when I'm right, and other people are responding to me as much as I'm responding to them, that I get the blame for...being right and responding to people responding to me.

No one was shitting up the science thread. Brother Wu asked a legitimate question. I tried to answer it. Cad came in and made an unscientific claim based on faulty evidence. I did my best to explain to him why his reasoning was invalid. Eventually he admitted that he was mistaken, everything was resolved.

Hours later, Draegan decided that it would be funny to shaw me because Draegan is a retarded piece of shit who has disliked me since people started saying Kang nog and shit in the Trayvon thread, leading TJ and Derping to mass report people in the thread.

Draegan has thrown this little hissy fits on a fairly regular basis with me ever since. He is the only person who has regularly shawed me. He always does it after I've won a debate, always because he's mad that his attempt to purchase an MMO community in order to make himself E-famous fell flat and now he's stuck chucking out 200 bucks a month on a website worth less than 5 dollars a day in ad revenue while every attempt he makes to matter falls apart.

Draegan's biggest problem is his total lack of imagination. Every thing he attempts to do to achieve the e-fame whoredom he desires is copy cat other people. A game version of imgur? MMO champion style copy cat sites?

Guy needs to come up with something new, rather than trying to imitate his way to internet stardom.

No one gives a fuck about your Crowfall interview videos, dipshit.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
He didn't do shit because this retard reported me.

That's the funniest part about this mudfaggot tard thinking his report had anything to do with it.
I dont think this is a personal crusade against you. Draepoon just doesnt want to deal with reports and chooses to shaw people when he is forced to.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I dont think this is a personal crusade against you. Draepoon just doesnt want to deal with reports and chooses to shaw people when he is forced to.
No, it is. When I get unshawed and can access my full list of infractions I'll demonstrate it.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Popularity comes at a price
True dat.

It comes at the price of the mad jelly of people who thought they could buy their way to it.

Draegan: Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. Maybe you can buy some charisma with that mad dough you're rolling in from the ad revenue generated by this forum

LOL

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That would require a talent for multitasking that is beyond his intellectual and physiological capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.