Dragon Ball Super

Chris

Potato del Grande
Probly because the earthbound dragon isn't as powerful as some of the other ones. He denies wishes he can't grant. That seems out of his league.
It's a planet full of super strong assholes? A better question is why Vegeta never went for immortality again when he lives in the same house as the dragonradar.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It's a planet full of super strong assholes? A better question is why Vegeta never went for immortality again when he lives in the same house as the dragonradar.
Its because he got married and had a kid and suddenly the embrace of death sounded like an attractive offer

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
The opening theme of the new series is actually pretty good. Sounds like something One Piece would have, too. On that matter, I seem to notice One Piece logos on the top left corner sometimes...
redface.png

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
The opening theme of the new series is actually pretty good. Sounds like something One Piece would have, too. On that matter, I seem to notice One Piece logos on the top left corner sometimes...
redface.png
I'm drinking a can of fanta with one piece characters all over it, how jealous are you?
smile.png

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
It almost seems like they're bringing in towards GT. Wasn't this the first episode of GT, as well? Pilaf stealing the dragon balls from Bulma?

edit: Nevermind. This was exactly like Battle of Gods. I wondered why it seemed so familiar, LOL..

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
King Kai's voice actor is possibly the worst piece of shit I've ever heard.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That was just dreadful. It's like they handed the reigns over to a couple tween girls with ms paint.

Column_sl

shitlord
Heh, Episode 5 wasn't as bad as those pics depict.

This is typical of weekly animation tho. They have different teams working on them.

Loving the series so far, I have a feeling the first 50 episodes will be on the Beerus saga, and the next 50 will be on Frieza.
In the current movie there is a large section missing of training for Vegeta and Goku, they just show up, and are able to turn SSgSS.

I really love that they injected a lot of the Dragonball Humor in both this newest movie, and this series. That is one thing that was pretty absent from GT.