Dredd 2 (2024 Confirmed!)

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Finally got around to seeing it. It lived up to the hype.

I know he would hate this label, but I think Karl Urban may be the best action star of the modern era, plus the guy is a good actor to boot.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
So I saw all 3 this weekend...
The Road
Dread
Solomon Kane

I liked them all but the best IMO was Solomon Kane. Followed closely by Dread The road was too dark for my liking.
Yeah, going to have to disagree with you on Solomon Kane. That movie was meh to o.k..

Siliconemelons

Finished Solomon Kane, it could have had a little better in connecting the plot etc up at the end and explaining the mirror dark magic or whatnot.

Finished Dante's Inferno - great great movie... only thing is, the last 3 levels animation style imo was the worst of it all, they should have gone back to first style to round everything out- and the final type imo was the worst of them all.

Going to rewatch Solomon Kane and Dredd in a little while.

Column_sl

shitlord
Solomon Kane was fucking garbage. To say that shitty movie in the same breath as Dredd should get you banned to the rickshaw.

Sterling

El Presidente
Not sure that helps man. Still seems very unlikely. But I suppose a tiny chance is better than none at all.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Yea, but when the director had always said a 50M gross meant a sequel and it missed that by 5M, I'm sure the later reports that Blu-Ray and VOD sales were very strong meant that it was close. It was also acknowledged that the marketing was very poorly executed. If the studio thought they were heading for a dearth of viable summer action flicks a few years from now I could see them picking up the sequel.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Considering how much money Hollywood will throw at rubbish projects, lets just hope they can see some sense and get behind this.

Dworkk

N00b
Karl Urban is going to be at Megacon in Orlando next month. I had already planned on getting an autograph picture from him. 1st thing I'm gonna do is ask him about a Dredd sequel!

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
If they rereleased this in a slow month I bet it would pull it a lot of their originally untapped market.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Karl Urban is going to be at Megacon in Orlando next month. I had already planned on getting an autograph picture from him. 1st thing I'm gonna do is ask him about a Dredd sequel!
Cool, let us know what he says.

Perhaps also let him know about this thread and tell him to have a read of it, I think that would go okay.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Also ask him about Being Human renewal chances, if it's not already clear by the time you go there ;p

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Someone else who didn't die horribly in an R rated movie, never to return...

Give us a sequel.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Every time this is bumped and there is no sequel my inner child dies a little inside.