Dredd 2 (2024 Confirmed!)

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Well, a cursed waste prequel would be cheap to make. Go film in some wasteland, throw in some Mad Max extras, voila.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Perhaps we just agree here that IF ( and its a big if ) there is a sequel or prequel that is genuinely given a green light, then we start a new thread.

Not add to this one, but a new thread so we know that when we see this one bumped, we know it's nothing more than this one being bumped.

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Jaden Smith as Anderson
tumblr_movci4MHf31s9qqfgo1_250.gif

Oldbased

> Than U
Found The Raid:Redemption on sony movie channel and recorded it. Thanks for the suggestion.
From the few minutes I watched it seems awesomely dredd like!

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
If Dredd gets a se-/prequel, I will take this as a sign from the heavens, and then go forward with writing Fox a nasty note about Almost Human and how pretentious they are about their marketing of "hot new TV shows" which they undermine for no rational reason.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Well it doesnt mention in that article but when talking to IGN Garland said Danny boyle and him are in serious talks about making a sequel to 28 days later atleast

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So 28 Months Later?
Ill only be excited as long as Boyle actually comes back to direct. 28 weeks was dumb, I dont really consider it a sequel since boyle and Garland had nothing to do with it and it was different characters. This is kinda surprising since I thought Garland and boyle have been fighting over the sequel or something Edit here is what a said a couple years ago
when Alex Garland was asked what was happening with 28 Months Later, he declared: "I'll answer that completely honestly. When we made 28 Days Later, the rights were frozen between a group of people who are no longer talking to each other. And so, the film is never going to happen unless those people start talking to each other again.
28 Months Later Is Being Discussed | Comicbook.com

In a new interview with IGN, 28 Days Later and Dredd screenwriter Alex Garland said that he and 28 Days Later director Danny Boyle have started seriously exploring ideas for 28 Months Later, a follow up to Days and its less-beloved sequel, 28 Weeks Later.

The original film centered on a man who woke up from a four-week-long coma to find London overrun by fast-moving zombies. The second film dealt with the fallout of the rest of Europe "quarantining" England when the outbreak occurred.

A BOOM! Studios comic book series based on 28 Days Later was a bit hit for the publisher, around the time of the second film's release.

"We've just started talking about it seriously," said Garland. "We've got an idea. Danny [Boyle] and [producer] Andrew [Macdonald] and I have been having quite serious conversations about it so it is a possibility. It's complicated. There's a whole bunch of reasons why it's complicated, which are boring so I won't go into, but there's a possibility."

Garland said he will most likely not write the script, but serve as an executive producer, making his role the same as it was on 28 Weeks Later.