Dresden Files

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Right before that when he summons up Herne the hunter, I am ashamed to say I got friggen goosebumps. Just the way he wrote it was perfect.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
White Night so far was the weakest, I got annoyed by the plot many times, good character progression and I felt sad about Lash even though I doubt she is gone.

Not to say it was bad, hell I think I laughed more times in white night alone then all the other books combined.

Already up through chapter 4 or so of small favors, more winter queen is a good thing I think but lack of Susan past few books means she is due back this one I am sure.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Oh yeah, Susan will be back all right <dun dun dun!> Actually, imo the most fucked up book of the series so far, but I won't tease ya any more! Super good though.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Oh yeah, Susan will be back all right <dun dun dun!> Actually, imo the most fucked up book of the series so far, but I won't tease ya any more! Super good though.
Fucking shit I looked up Susan to see what book she comes back in and the first like 3 words after her name give away the major plot spoiler.
Harry knocked her up
sigh.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Ok good, and all the talk about the unused sword and blood ties to kings has me leaning toward Murphy being a princess and she will get the sword which would be badass, but just a guess.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ok good, and all the talk about the unused sword and blood ties to kings has me leaning toward Murphy being a princess and she will get the sword which would be badass, but just a guess.
More than one unused sword. Take more heart that we don't know anymore of the swords' future than you do. ;-)

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
ya hatorade,,that book susan is in...wow.. as that first line is a major plot point...it is minor to the overall scheme of the book..

and the T-Rex Scene in dead beat is...awesome-especially the reaction by the wardens...

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Finished changes and I lack the next book, of course it is the first book to end in a fucking cliff hanger! Multiple sources of blue balls as well...I am angry.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
4lXn0FO.jpg

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Ha, pretentious as it seems it is my ritual and can't do it any other way. Good coffee, my comfy recliner, and in the dark minus a small reading light.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
More power to you. At least you take the time to read.

A few years ago when I got up to 10 books a month my wife put a halt to it for space reasons. Equated it along the lines of a woman's shoe fetish. Too damned clever, because I converted to ebooks and haven't looked back.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
I'm kinda the same on the whole hard copy vs ebook thing; I'll do the occasional series as ebooks, but I generally prefer to go for the hard copy of the book.

And I definitely can't do part of a series in physical books and part of it in ebooks. That's just madness.