E3 2015

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Didnt like cross at first, but replaying it after reading a lot of extra background about the original ideas and some crazy theories i liked it a LOT more. I think it could be a great remake if they rewrote it a bit to make the Trigger connections more apparent and explain more.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
That aside, did Destiny say theyre doing the same stupidity of keeping PS4 getting an extra strike per DLC for a full year? if so im skipping out on this once again.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Reggie letting it known he's still the big dick on the Mario block and your level ain't got shit on his skills

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I'll give it to Nintendo, they sure know how to milk an IP - i've still yet to find a reason to buy a Wii-U tho.

Tenks

That first Zelda game they showed just looks bad and I have zero hype for Hyrule Warriors

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Hyrule warriors should have been a 3DS game to begin with.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Oh nice. Hopefully this has online coop but I am guessing it won't.

(The new Metroid on 3DS)

Tenks

Good thing everyone left my work area or else they'd think I'm the world's leading weebo watching this Atlus game trailer

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Good thing everyone left my work area or else they'd think I'm the world's leading weebo watching this Atlus game trailer
Headphones.
smile.png

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Well, at least they are still supporting the 3DS for another year, even if they are just weird offshoots of the main brands (Fire Emblem aside).

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Good lord how about a Metroid game for Wii U. I have played Animal Crossing enough in my lifetime.

Oh Jesus Animal Crossing with Amiobo's.

Juvarisx

Florida
You know I get the appeal to some but I really dislike those figures for everything now

re. Animal Crossing for Wii-U