Eating fish contaminated by Fukushima is probably ok

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Rofl. Never change, tad.
Just my eating habits. Under Japan's new State Secret law they no longer need to release any information about Fukushima water discharges. I certainly hope you and Araysar pay no attention to the man behind the curtain and keep on eating Pacific fish.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Tad, i ate a banana that grew in california and was watered with water from the Pacific Oceanr

how long do I have left?

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Just my eating habits. Under Japan's new State Secret law they no longer need to release any information about Fukushima water discharges. I certainly hope you and Araysar pay no attention to the man behind the curtain and keep on eating Pacific fish.
Tad10, how many seconds would it take for you to list all the things you're not terrified of?

tad10

Elisha Dushku
bananas: the deadly yellow killers.

i had a banana yesterday, good bye friends.
Reading the comments in the Forbes article - you could be the columnist. He's has winners like 'I'll eat locally caught Tuna' - this despite the fact that he knows or should know that fishing is banned in the area precisely because of the radiation hazard (see the fish where a small 200g is at least 2mSv or basically one small serving is your entire background radiation for a year.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
im sure fishing is banned around fukushima. this isnt really surprising. people dont live near pripyat either.

but my tuna isnt being caught near fukushima, its being caught several thousand miles away from fukushima, but you act like several hundred tons of radioactive water spilling every day into a body of water that is 64,000,000 square miles large and at some points 11 miles deep is gonna kill us all

UH OH I THINK THAT BANANA IS KICKING IN

comingeoizabeth.jpg

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Shouldn't be eatin tuna, swordfish, or any other marine apex predator anyway unless you like mercury.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
im sure fishing is banned around fukushima. this isnt really surprising. people dont live near pripyat either.

but my tuna isnt being caught near fukushima, its being caught several thousand miles away from fukushima, but you act like several hundred tons of radioactive water spilling every day into a body of water that is 64,000,000 square miles large and at some points 11 miles deep is gonna kill us all
I take it you're unaware that Pacific Bluefin Tuna swim back and forth between the US and Japan? That the fish caught off the coast of California may have been near the coast of Japan a hundred days before?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I take it you're unaware that Pacific Bluefin Tuna swim back and forth between the US and Japan? That the fish caught off the coast of California may have been near the coast of Japan a hundred days before?
yes tad, i had no idea that fish swam. i'm sure they all visit japan for funsies and then come back to west coast to be caught, passing on that sweet sweet radiation back to me. just like all the wild animals visit pripyat and then carry the radiation all over europe.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Didn't comet ISON already kill us? Isn't society going to collapse by the year 2020? Who cares about radioactive fish? We're all fucked anyway!

tad10

Elisha Dushku
yes tad, i had no idea that fish swam. i'm sure they all visit japan for funsies and then come back to west coast to be caught, passing on that sweet sweet radiation back to me. just like all the wild animals visit pripyat and then carry the radiation all over europe.
See this is why I think you're stupid. PBFT migration patterns are between Japan and Western US (Spawning Grounds). That's a two second google/bing and yet you can't be bothered to do the look up.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
The Warning! Comet ISON To Hit Earth December 25th? Message To Follow! | Blogging/Citizen Journalism

Comet ISON impact earth December 25th. "The bible speaks of a star that falls from heaven and a mountain that falls into the sea, this appears to be the beginning of the woes on earth"

"Earth is going to pass through comet Ison's tail in mid to late January of 2014. What's most disturbing is how wrong comet science has been over the last 3 decades. When the comet enters the habitable zone of the solar system it will be spewing off hydrogen, hydroxil, H2O, and Hydrogen Peroxide." That is a warning from the AboveTopSecret

Please watch these warning viseos. Bible verse ISAIAH 24:19-22 The earth is violently shaken. The earth reels like a drunkard, it sways like a hut in the wind; so heavy upon it is the guilt of its rebellion that it falls-never to rise again.

H20, hydrogen peroxide and hydrogen???????

oh noooo!!!!

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Tad why are you trying to undermine the democratic process of this board?

The people demand to eat their Pacific fish.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
See this is why I think you're stupid. PBFT migration patterns are between Japan and Western US (Spawning Grounds). That's a two second google/bing and yet you can't be bothered to do the look up.
You think I'm stupid?

You think that every tuna fish in Pacific Ocean visits Fukushima specifically now for whatever reason.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
The Warning! Comet ISON To Hit Earth December 25th? Message To Follow! | Blogging/Citizen Journalism

Comet ISON impact earth December 25th. "The bible speaks of a star that falls from heaven and a mountain that falls into the sea, this appears to be the beginning of the woes on earth"

"Earth is going to pass through comet Ison's tail in mid to late January of 2014. What's most disturbing is how wrong comet science has been over the last 3 decades. When the comet enters the habitable zone of the solar system it will be spewing off hydrogen, hydroxil, H2O, and Hydrogen Peroxide." That is a warning from the AboveTopSecret

Please watch these warning viseos. Bible verse ISAIAH 24:19-22 The earth is violently shaken. The earth reels like a drunkard, it sways like a hut in the wind; so heavy upon it is the guilt of its rebellion that it falls-never to rise again.

H20, hydrogen peroxide and hydrogen???????

oh noooo!!!!
Holy shit ahhhhhhh!

iannis

Musty Nester
Shouldn't be eatin tuna, swordfish, or any other marine apex predator anyway unless you like mercury.
Yeah, this is just sort of another reason to avoid eating fish. You poor coastal people actually learn to like that stuff.

I'd probably eat fish if I lived within 20 minutes of a coast. But I don't trust that shit. Even fresh fish smells rotten. How can you tell when it actually starts to spoil?

Sushi eating freaks.