Edge of Tomorrow (2014)

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
About halfway through All You Need Is Kill and really digging it. Ill support movies made on Japanese Scfi novels, do not care about the changes to the suits. Can't wait for this.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
I like the look and the premise. If they can pull it off in a single movie (time wise how many repeats it takes etc) and not feel like it is just reshowing scenes over and over will be the key to it being a good movie. I hope they can.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I like that trailer so much I've tracked down the audiobook and am listening to it right now.

God bless the modern age.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like the look and the premise. If they can pull it off in a single movie (time wise how many repeats it takes etc) and not feel like it is just reshowing scenes over and over will be the key to it being a good movie. I hope they can.
Hopefully they can do it. Groundhog day did it just fine for the most part.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I like that Tom Cruise keeps making Sci Fi that I want to watch. Feels like he single handedly keeps most of my favorite genre alive.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I thank tom cruise for being in a movie like this because otherwise people would just glide over it and sci fi won't be as popular.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
oblivion was probably the worst movie of 2013. don't see any reason why this won't be the worst movie of 2014. tom cruise hasn't made a good movie since the early 90's. if they can pull off some kind of 12 monkeys ending it may be ok.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
oblivion was probably the worst movie of 2013. don't see any reason why this won't be the worst movie of 2014. tom cruise hasn't made a good movie since the early 90's. if they can pull off some kind of 12 monkeys ending it may be ok.
Oblivion was pretty mediocre for the most part, but nowhere near worst film of the year. Just being sci-fi is enough to keep a movie out of that spot. Unless the movie is Prometheus.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Just read through the book. Seriously good read. I'll go see this for the story alone.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
oblivion was probably the worst movie of 2013
movies_will_smith_jaden_after_earth_s16628.jpg