Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
There are mods to unlock it but make sure you are playing in offline mode or you will get banned.

EDIT that goes for playing with a widescreen mod as well.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
There are mods to unlock it but make sure you are playing in offline mode or you will get banned.

Shit...

And there looks to be no widescreen support? What AAA games don't have this in 22"

Quick return I guess.

• 1Pathetic

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
You can play it fine with the mods, just have to do it in offline play

• 1Like

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
yeah its in %appdata% \ Roaming \ EldenRing, just copy the save files somewhere else, do your shit, and restore the save files. Video if you don't know what that line means

I did it on PS5 (just turn off save auto sync and download from cloud saves) and did all the endings in a single run, I'd save the flame one for last since its the one thats most different from the others, including where you have to be. 3 of the endings are basically the same thing too, I think there are only 2 or 3 trophy/achievement -related endings.

I do wonder if someone has figured out a new secret ending, i finished the game over a month ago and never looked but I know people were speculating about another secret ending
Many thanks, going for 100% and just have the endings left. Haven’t gotten to the basement yet for the Frenzy ending, but looking forward to it.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah. I only purchased because my cousin wanted to play with me.
There’s a true co-op mod coming, can just wait for that and get your wide screen, 61+ FPS on then. Don’t skip this game.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I was up for the ending, Fia or Ranni. The Fia/Godwyn ending is just atrocious compared to other endings. Not even a few seconds of Godwyn.

It's not on par with other endings, despite Fia's questline solid. The devs clearly ran out of time on cinematics/art.

Other people who have received the Death-Prince rune ending have also complained as much.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
None of the endings were all that spectacular. They were all what, a 20 second cinematic that just shows what color the skies and leaves are while you rule. All their games endings are just an open ended short cinematic that doesn’t really tell you anything.

Last edited:

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
I finally made a run at the Fire Giant last night. That fight seems to involve a lot of luck. Depending on the attacks he feels like throwing your way and how often he balls up and tries to run away (while running you over), I was either getting him very low or getting annihilated quickly. Kinda bullshitty but I hacked him apart on maybe the 8th or 9th try. Somehow I avoided any fire damage in phase two; again, with some luck.

So now I'm trying to run around and finish up a bunch of stuff that I either purposely left for later or missed entirely before diving into the end game. I've read some random comments about how finishing certain questlines will lock out others, so I'm open to suggestions. I went back and cleared out the awful Lyndell sewers and occasionally run back to give seedbeds to the Dung Eater as I find them (what a weirdo), and I beat the giant alien bug asshole and the dragon in Ranni's questline but haven't finished it out yet. All of the Volcano Manor stuff is done as far as I know. Im probably going to hit Mohgwyn Palace next. Anything big that I'm missing?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I finally made a run at the Fire Giant last night. That fight seems to involve a lot of luck. Depending on the attacks he feels like throwing your way and how often he balls up and tries to run away (while running you over), I was either getting him very low or getting annihilated quickly. Kinda bullshitty but I hacked him apart on maybe the 8th or 9th try. Somehow I avoided any fire damage in phase two; again, with some luck.

So now I'm trying to run around and finish up a bunch of stuff that I either purposely left for later or missed entirely before diving into the end game. I've read some random comments about how finishing certain questlines will lock out others, so I'm open to suggestions. I went back and cleared out the awful Lyndell sewers and occasionally run back to give seedbeds to the Dung Eater as I find them (what a weirdo), and I beat the giant alien bug asshole and the dragon in Ranni's questline but haven't finished it out yet. All of the Volcano Manor stuff is done as far as I know. Im probably going to hit Mohgwyn Palace next. Anything big that I'm missing?
Most of those quests can be finished whenever. The big things that start locking out quests is progressing passed fire giant in the story line.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wait I was putting my face on the crotch of the Rotten Witch ?

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Well tell him you won't play his stupid game with him since it won't let you have ultrawide support. That'll show him!

I did thank you very much.

The ultrawide support I could have ben OK with. The 60FPS is what really did it. There was also a stuttering effect that was annoying as all hell.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I did thank you very much.

The ultrawide support I could have ben OK with. The 60FPS is what really did it. There was also a stuttering effect that was annoying as all hell.
Yeah, the PC version has some unfortunate performance issues that need tweaking of a few different things to correct.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Guess I hit a Git Gud wall. Can't even get a fucking hit in on the Elden Beast. I hate fighting the huge bosses. I feel it's too damn hard to aim/hit.