Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've been using the Dung Eater, he's been a thousand times more useful than the mimic when I've been able to summon. @Phazael with the winning suggestion there.

As far as hybrid magic goes, seems to be useless against bosses and has limited benefits against enemies. I find my FP better spent on the Moonveil attack while I'm melee.
Fuck, just realized I locked myself out of getting that ash on my run. Already finished Ranni quest...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Found the Orphan of Kos reskin...what a mother fucker, gonna have to come back for this one...

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Man, fuck the living fuck out of that goddamn Death Knight at the end of the Fog Rift Catacombs. I'm pretty sure he's susceptible to bleed, which works well for my main setup, but JFC, he's so super fucking hyper aggressive, it's hard to even get swings in. I'm 5/5 and still getting ass-pounded. FFS, it's pretty fucking difficult to get enough time just to even summon mimic.

And don't even get me started on that ridiculous, OP bullshit leech move he's got. Near instantaneous shift into godwing mode and landing the grab every fucking time, not to mention the insane amount of health it heals him.

Fuck, you can't even just come back later without having to reclear the entire fucking dungeon again.

Yes, I'm pissed. Yes, I suck. Fuck you get gooders and fuck off with any "oh he was easy" bullshit. Fuck him, fuck FromSoft and fuck Mizayki! FUCK!
Ok, I feel a little better. I think.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Man, fuck the living fuck out of that goddamn Death Knight at the end of the Fog Rift Catacombs. I'm pretty sure he's susceptible to bleed, which works well for my main setup, but JFC, he's so super fucking hyper aggressive, it's hard to even get swings in. I'm 5/5 and still getting ass-pounded. FFS, it's pretty fucking difficult to get enough time just to even summon mimic.

And don't even get me started on that ridiculous, OP bullshit leech move he's got. Near instantaneous shift into godwing mode and landing the grab every fucking time, not to mention the insane amount of health it heals him.

Fuck, you can't even just come back later without having to reclear the entire fucking dungeon again.

Yes, I'm pissed. Yes, I suck. Fuck you get gooders and fuck off with any "oh he was easy" bullshit. Fuck him, fuck FromSoft and fuck Mizayki! FUCK!
Greatshield spirit summons. Currently using his weapon drops, they aren't top tier but the L2 is fun.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Chysamere

FF14 Free Company Master
<WoW Guild Officer>
LMAO, he's talking about responsibilities and obligations getting "more and more" as he gets older. The guy watches Youtube and comments on what he is watching. What a tremendous amount of stress he has to endure. God damn what a weird world we live in where people can't handle the stress of SITTING ON ASS DOING NOTHING.

I always thought these streamers were degenerate shitheads, but this takes the cake. The guy gets paid to do nothing all day, and he can't handle the stress of it.

Asmon is definitely being a bitch about Elden Ring, but the dude owns two companies and an e-sports Organization. He certainly does have responsibilities.

• 2Like

Chris

Potato del Grande

A lot of these bosses seem to have an anti summon fuck you attack at the start. That boss isn't even that bad, the bosses in the Shadow Keep are far far worse.

I'm not skilled enough in this genre to not need a summon to grab aggro and create an attack window generally.

• 2Like

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fuck, just realized I locked myself out of getting that ash on my run. Already finished Ranni quest...
Tiche is still the best ash, if you did Ranni's quest you can just go get her at the evergaol.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider

Blasphemous blade has owned everything up to mesmer for me. Just had to swap to great stars to do extra stance dmg to the wicker man. Even the fire knights get stun locked or their dmg gets healed back in a trade with takers flames

The fucking hungry hungry hippo is a bitch though, he's on you as soon as you click your summons. And one shots you if he eats you.

• 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Blasphemous blade has owned everything up to mesmer for me. Just had to swap to great stars to do extra stance dmg to the wicker man. Even the fire knights get stun locked or their dmg gets healed back in a trade with takers flames

The fucking hungry hungry hippo is a bitch though, he's on you as soon as you click your summons. And one shots you if he eats you.
Is that the Chinese dragon / lion guy?

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
No next castle
Okay I was just trying to figure out what boss might be a hippo type thing based on a little bit of footage from videos I've seen, so I have no earthly idea of what that one looks like. I'm not in the expansion yet by the way, I just wondered if that was the nickname for that particular boss.

• 1Like

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
I've only met and beaten the golden hippo so far, but when you encounter them there will be no doubt.

Anyway, I thought I was about finished with the Shadow Keep several times, only to find some obscure corner I missed and then up and up and repeat. I will not be sad if I never see another one of those red battle wizard pukes ever again.

I was about to wrap up the day, then I hit Messmer. Three attempts, three rapid annihilations. I got him to about 60% on the last try and then he just obliterated me in what seemed like one hit. This feels like the first boss that I'll actually need to work on for a while.

• 1Solidarity

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The Chinese dragon thing is the Divine Beast Dancing Lion at the top of Belurat Tower.

i remember the hippo from the trailer but haven’t discovered him for myself yet. The only bosses I’ve downed so far are the aforementioned DBDL and Relenna. I’m currently using her light Greatsword which is pretty badass when I’m not in my bleed setup.

• 1Like

Nirgon

Log Wizard
I've tried to help people randomly with bosses by dropping my sign, god damn are they low on scadutree blessings

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tiche is still the best ash, if you did Ranni's quest you can just go get her at the evergaol.
Tiche is indeed top notch. The only reason I was using Mimic over her is because I was too FP-gimped to be able to summon her on this toon. But I recently respecced to now at least have the option.

• 2Like

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider

Took a break for a few hours, threw some barbells around in my garage, came back and downed this MFer on my first attempt back using my RoB and Tiche. So, fuck him!

On to the next rage-inducing MFer.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider
Tiche is indeed top notch. The only reason I was using Mimic over her is because I was too FP-gimped to be able to summon her on this toon. But I recently respecced to now at least have the option.
Tiche doesn't hold aggro for crap though. If you are doing all the tanking Tiche is great. If you just want a bullet sponge she's awful.

Just read something in game that was pretty disturbing. Seems the whole point of this DLC is to do some gay bashing?

Last edited:
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Weird Boner

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Oh my fucking fuck. The last boss is the most bullshit fucking shit I've ever seen in this fucking game jesus fucking christ.

Every boss killed, including dungeon and side bosses. But this last piece of fucking trash has literally made me hard close the game. I'll be back tomorrow.

FUCK

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 7 users