Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
So what’s the trick for Elden beast? I’ve played the whole game offline but finally went online for this fight since I can’t even hardly damage the big guy. Still can’t get him even close to dead with help.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah unfortunately this is the case with Elden Beast. 1st fight ever. EB down to 5% - six hours later including other summons etc I kept getting my ass kicked. Plat now and obviously killed this fucker 3 times now :)

Lol that's what happened to me as well. First Elden Beast attempt I slapped him silly with a ROB +9

Took a few more hours and using some very well-known vulnerabilities (to certain incantations) to actually get him down for the NG+

NG+ feels like a pretty good spike in difficulty in terms of the bosses. I definitely need to tighten up my build spec and playstyle if I am serious about hitting NG 2 and 3.

Alternatively I can rush to Rennala and spec sorcery asap and just forget about difficult anything.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tree Sentinel Armor seems to have some Holy resist as well. Whats the spell called that gives Holy Resist?

Goonsquad Officer
If you don't find a video, you can find it down in the midnight sea

• 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
If u really wanna go all out, get the heaviest pure phys hammer (or other strike wep) you can to land big single hits. Rada and EB hate being struck. Don't bother with bleed or prob any other ailments.

Goonsquad Officer
If u really wanna go all out, get the heaviest pure phys hammer (or other strike wep) you can to land big single hits. Rada and EB hate being struck. Don't bother with bleed or prob any other ailments.
my personal pick for beating down some one's stance is always the knightrider glave with the sword dance. I did most of the game with the ultramassive mega hammer and i found the rappid hits from the glave to be superior to the lazyslow swing. though i think they patched it to be less ornerous

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
10/10

It is the best game I have played since Witcher 3.

Good ending

Ranni is my bae.

1651072499077.png

• 9Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Hoarax Loux or whatever was a nightmare for me, mainly due to his annoying grab attacks, I thought the first phase was pretty fun but I was so glad to kill him after the 2nd phase, not sure why but it seemed cheesy as fuck.

Elden Beast is all that remains before the next playthrough, still not sure what build I'm gonna try but I do want to use the summons and magic, they both look like they could be fun.

157 hours and I still want more :(

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aazrael

Tried a few more times today and I cant even get the fucker down below 80%. No idea how I did that 0.1% run lol. The thing that usally gets me from full hp to dead is the golden needle nuke that follows you, might need to check a guide on how to dodge everything correctly. But mostly I die because I get greedy and midswing when he attacks.

I see many here sporting lots of hours before ending the game. I'm only up to 60h myself. Sitting at level 127 I think. What level did you all finish at? Can probably beat it if I beef up a bit more. And as I said still got the Haligtree to check out.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tried a few more times today and I cant even get the fucker down below 80%. No idea how I did that 0.1% run lol. The thing that usally gets me from full hp to dead is the golden needle nuke that follows you, might need to check a guide on how to dodge everything correctly. But mostly I die because I get greedy and midswing when he attacks.

I see many here sporting lots of hours before ending the game. I'm only up to 60h myself. Sitting at level 127 I think. What level did you all finish at? Can probably beat it if I beef up a bit more. And as I said still got the Haligtree to check out.

Most people seem to be beating it at around the 125-150 range. I don't remember the golden needle being hard to just run/sprint away from.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm currently floating around 250 hours playing with my wife. We're at EB on first playthrough and I've taken the chance to get all the achievements minus the different endings on this first run though. General STR/INT/ Heavy build. Think i've got a dozen or so weapons to plus 9/24 trying a lot of different stuff out.

• 1Like

Aazrael

Most people seem to be beating it at around the 125-150 range. I don't remember the golden needle being hard to just run/sprint away from.
Yea I run from them and they all hit me in the ass. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Edit: Well managed to avoid them now, had to make sure the sprint really was pressed. Now I get owned by his golden sword swings instead. :p

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mizake

Trakanon Raider

I myself was the 150/150 rule: I finished the game at around 150 hours played, and around level 150.

I took my time and explored almost everything, killed all the bosses, explored most of the dungeons, and I platinumed the game with my first playthrough.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I myself was the 150/150 rule: I finished the game at around 150 hours played, and around level 150.

I took my time and explored almost everything, killed all the bosses, explored most of the dungeons, and I platinumed the game with my first playthrough.
спасибосаня-thank-you.gif