EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Shocking, less than 5 minutes after i post that. Faceless is told to logout in zone instead 🤣
It may surprise you to learn that in order to camp out in a zone you do in fact have to enter that zone.

Probably more believable that we are basing our activities around the dumbest person on FoH though.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Over 70 Minotaur Lords last night. 1 Peggy cloak. Felt like actually hunting Quillmane!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Over 70 Minotaur Lords last night. 1 Peggy cloak. Felt like actually hunting Quillmane!

I did knight camp in UR for a couple days, saw 1. Rng is RNG sure, but man. Granted I killed garanel quite a lot too and haven't seen a HBC yet.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah, it's kind of a double rare chance. Have to hit Quillmane, then have to hit Quillmane's rare drop. I only had 3 feathered leggings as well so I only hit Quillmane 4 times total out of the 62, I believe, I killed. Only one Brazier too, but I got 3-4 stupid amber lens. I got 8 charred guardian shields, if only this were classic.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Mistmoore is the best spot for Guise imo.
  • a cloaked damphyre
  • Mynthi Davissi
  • Butler Syncall
  • Maid Issis
All are close to each other and easy to hop between.

Bind on Roof.
From the roof can /pet attack all 4 of those named, Caitiff and Lasna.
Can clear 3 picks before respawn at 60.

Widowmistress in Najena is really good too because it has a turbo fast respawn like 5-6 mins.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leaton

Trakanon Raider
Bind on Roof.
From the roof can /pet attack all 4 of those named, Caitiff and Lasna.
Can clear 3 picks before respawn at 60.

Widowmistress in Najena is really good too because it has a turbo fast respawn like 5-6 mins.

For JBoots, Hasten Bootstrapper, I just use AHK to activate target each of the 5 PH’s, one target per line and have that activate every 10 seconds.

Could do the same thing with /pet attack name every 10 seconds and just afk while you go to work etc.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
You have to move around on top of the roof to actually get the pet close enough to attack. But being on the roof allows you to avoid having to kill a bunch of trash in between the named mobs.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Another blowout loss by faceless. Even after camping out in zone for 6 hours, they still couldn't even come close to competing.
With 40 RI dps on the parse vs 52 faceless. The final tally comes out at
RI: 56,275 56%
FF: 41,610 42%

But wait, even with that abysmal showing and not even trying to compete on the other 2 OW mobs that popped before trak. They relocate their force to skyfire. Home of some of the ugliest DPS race losses we have seen so far. Parking a full raid in zone is likely? to pay off at some point. Is today that day? Only time will tell, though how it must feel to continue being beaten daily must really be starting to wear on people...

Capture.PNG

• 1Edgelord
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You have to move around on top of the roof to actually get the pet close enough to attack. But being on the roof allows you to avoid having to kill a bunch of trash in between the named mobs.

Yeah this is why I like the nice relaxing camps. Just sit on top of 1 spawn, hit attack every 15 minutes. Perfect for work hours.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Maybe not as likely with Kunark open but people definitely get salty about the roof spot and will report. I wouldn't do AFK killing there.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The pet attack thing reminds me so much of all the afk mages sitting in runneye for the BAMs.

• 1Solidarity

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Another blowout loss by faceless. Even after camping out in zone for 6 hours, they still couldn't even come close to competing.
With 40 RI dps on the parse vs 52 faceless. The final tally comes out at
RI: 56,275 56%
FF: 41,610 42%

But wait, even with that abysmal showing and not even trying to compete on the other 2 OW mobs that popped before trak. They relocate their force to skyfire. Home of some of the ugliest DPS race losses we have seen so far. Parking a full raid in zone is likely? to pay off at some point. Is today that day? Only time will tell, though how it must feel to continue being beaten daily must really be starting to wear on people...

View attachment 533415
Loss is not a deterrent.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
I think they are having to play a juggling game between having queues or having so many people online at once that it lags for everyone. Short queue during prime time seems to be the acceptable compromise.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone had any luck buying kronos 2nd hand from the "tunnel" website? You guys scared me with the possibly fake ban emails.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
1718763772993.png

Damn, merging Tormax already?

I know I know it's Thornblade/Mischief but the first thing I thought was TORMAX TRADITIONAL TLP SERVER for some reason.

• 1Double Worf