EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
They used to be for the old spell research system but are now almost entirely vestigial. If you're doing a tradeskill that needs Celestial Essences you can buy infinite Scent of Marrs from one of the research merchants in every town. At a launch you might be poor enough that grinding up all the random glyphs and words makes sense but on a free trade server like Teek you are going to have a damned of a time selling food/drink. Everyone's just rocking the Vaniki click stuff.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
View attachment 533505
Come On Wtf GIF
semi unrelated but at what point does oakwynd actually turn into an interesting server? iirc most of the nice shit like more loot and decreased spawn timers + rare spawns were all way too late into the game to matter

also which raiding guilds on teek arent turbo try hard? i have zero interest in batphoning but i want to blow up some dragons when i get my wiz higher with a dad guild

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
semi unrelated but at what point does oakwynd actually turn into an interesting server? iirc most of the nice shit like more loot and decreased spawn timers + rare spawns were all way too late into the game to matter

also which raiding guilds on teek arent turbo try hard? i have zero interest in batphoning but i want to blow up some dragons when i get my wiz higher with a dad guild

Oakwynd died with the trade skill depot unlimited plat exploit.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Oakwynd died with the trade skill depot unlimited plat exploit.
oh i know that, but in theory of the expansion buffs or whatever
i got my ranger am3/eq the night before that shit happened so i stopped playing it immediately lol

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Basically any of them. None of them require you to show up for batphones. You will just have less dkp if you don't. Plenty of people in the 2 try hard guilds that just show up for DZs. Or just go into a dz only guild, which there are a few. Off the top of my head, Mess, Qeynos yacht club, MiM, Min/Max(?).

• 1Like

TairyGreene

Golden Knight of the Realm

All of these are fucking bangers really. Makes me wish the evolving ruleset became standard for Teek.
  • Omens of War - Rare Spawn Modifier - 200% - Relax Truebox to 3
  • Dragons of Norrath - Faction Modifier - 200%
  • Depths of Darkhollow - Evolving Item EXP Modifier - 150%
  • Prophecy of Ro – Chance to Increase Skills Modifier (includes Tradeskills) - 200%
  • The Serpent's Spine - Loot Modifier - 200%
  • The Buried Sea - Alternate Currency Modifier - 200% - Remove Truebox
Faction modifier in DoN gets a vigorous thumbs up from me. The faction grind in DoN sucked on Mischief. Faction grinds in general are a drag.

Pretty much any guild besides RI and Faceless fit your description. And even in those guilds batphone is optional. You can just show up to DZ raids. My friend is in Chef's Kiss and is enjoying it. Some solid people there that I played with on Aradune. Just start with what raid times work for you and go from there. Look for guilds that keep their recruiting thread on the forum bumped and post regularly in the discord channel. The legit guilds never stop recruiting.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
Word i'll keep an eye out when i get closer to 50 lol i haven't really raided shit since whenever we did that faceless run on test forever ago

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

1718815987234.png

Double loot January 2025? August 2025 for 25% bonus exp! February 2028 you'll have double loot double exp!

So many of the first year's worth of bonuses are lackluster. Fifty percent more coin loot for Planes of Power is baffling. If the idea was that they didn't need to put much sugar on the early expansions because people play those anyway than alright but when do we start baiting the hook?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
View attachment 533521

Double loot January 2025? August 2025 for 25% bonus exp! February 2028 you'll have double loot double exp!

So many of the first year's worth of bonuses are lackluster. Fifty percent more coin loot for Planes of Power is baffling. If the idea was that they didn't need to put much sugar on the early expansions because people play those anyway than alright but when do we start baiting the hook?
yeah seems its just to retain people, which it might have honestly if they didnt shit the bed with the dupes so badly lol

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
yeah seems its just to retain people, which it might have honestly if they didnt shit the bed with the dupes so badly lol

I always wonder how many of their decisions are based on the yearly recycle and all the shit they sell during a fresh TLP launch. I'd think that post Planes of Power would be a good spot to drop something thick but the next couple of unlocks are really uninteresting. The other issue is why stick it out for 2028 Oakwynd? Vaniki is already full of crazy shit right now today. Double loot, land spells regardless of level gap, charm/fear/stun shit way above your level, item level requirements all turned to recommended, etc.

Tlpman

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hey Faceless got a ow mob! A single mob of the 8 that have popped since server up. Things are starting to look up for you dudes.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Same people playing the same fiddle here, a week later. Completely ignoring the other conversations, and completely neglecting that not everyone here is Faceless, or gives a fuck? lol

Today is the 19th, you guys said the tower was dropping its next piece.. today? Tomorrow?

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Same people playing the same fiddle here, a week later. Completely ignoring the other conversations, and completely neglecting that not everyone here is Faceless, or gives a fuck? lol

Today is the 19th, you guys said the tower was dropping its next piece.. today? Tomorrow?

The sixth floor is available and the rewards the earrings we saw on test.

• 1Like

hEKK

Molten Core Raider
Hey Faceless got a ow mob! A single mob of the 8 that have popped since server up. Things are starting to look up for you dudes.
There’s literally zero faceless employees here, man. Go back to the counter at relentless rent a geek.

• 1Like