EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
How much data is saved and logged server side? Could I capture it all and feed it to an AI to run a simulated server and do mock OW races?

I could let people watch it. Kind of like an ant farm. Maybe for a fee let a player interact in god mode and run "GM Events". Hell, you could probably go as far as to simulate forum interactions and shitposting.

the simpsons GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How to make the AI hate humans even more and move towards skynet: Make it simulate hardcore EQ TLPers and their social media.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
1718738940990.png

We have a pretty huge amount of Trak teeth sitting in our banks at this point with no one left to give them to. Apply now!

Even if not apping, stay tuned, as at the rate we're going it's possible we'll soon hold the first annual Toothathon and just give teeth away in commonlands to guilds trying to break into VP.

VP loot is for everyone!

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah a bit more degeneracy in the names. Especially if it takes from forums/social media.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gheed

Golden Knight of the Realm
Anyone had any luck buying kronos 2nd hand from the "tunnel" website? You guys scared me with the possibly fake ban emails.

Plenty. Nobody is getting banned for RMT

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Bind on Roof.
From the roof can /pet attack all 4 of those named, Caitiff and Lasna.
Can clear 3 picks before respawn at 60.

Widowmistress in Najena is really good too because it has a turbo fast respawn like 5-6 mins.

Dude, now that you've posted this, every mage bot and their mom is gonna be binding on the Mistmoore roof. I'm not some /petition happy lame-o but I might break that moratorium if I see some Rooftop Korean mages sniping Mistmoore nameds.

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
This is what happens when you're paid $20k a year and have to have something on your review so you don't get PIP'd.