EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Needless

Toe Sucker
dawg if youre gonna be that autistic over a 25 year old game, you shouldnt be inviting anything but enchanters ever
who gives a shit

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
dawg if youre gonna be that autistic over a 25 year old game, you shouldnt be inviting anything but enchanters ever
who gives a shit

There is a difference between only inviting s tier charm classes, and just NOT inviting someone who is 99% likely to ninja afk constantly.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
1720061976339.png

I know people have tomorrow off but goddamn.

• 1Mother of God

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
The load times and im sure there was some database issues happening at those peak population times. Maybe a few....dupes!?

1720064740134.png

But seriously, the lag was pretty fucking bad.

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I've been saying for a while that I think they were tinking with the pop cap to try to find a balance between queue times and server load.

Seems like they've landed here for now, short queue during peak hours and a little bit of lag but not unplayable.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea I mean yesterday it took a solid 60 seconds to get a group invite to work, if ever. Tells took ages, parcels going to the wrong people, zoning was a lottery every time etc.

Server is obviously dying under the load so them having to cull the max a bit doesn't surprise me.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Zoning lottery was funny and crap at the same time. Do you just take 5 minutes to zone like the old days(get a drink and pee) or do you DC. I got the latter a couple times and then it would time out trying to kick the player from world, and then get stuck in the queue.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Meanwhile

1720066131586.png

"Hello! Tormax Time Locked Progression Server open for business! Who are you to resist it, eh? C'mon! My last paycheck bounced! My children need krono!"

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Does Tormax have a full time GM? I'm surprised they looked at the numbers on Aradune in a vacuum and said "yup, it was the ruleset". The ruleset was just truebox with a dedicated GM right? People played because of COVID WFH and Brad's death, neither of which was recreated for Tormax.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Does Tormax have a full time GM? I'm surprised they looked at the numbers on Aradune in a vacuum and said "yup, it was the ruleset". The ruleset was just truebox with a dedicated GM right? People played because of COVID WFH and Brad's death, neither of which was recreated for Tormax.

There's no way they actually copied Aradune's ruleset. Not only was Aradune advertised as having a dedicated GM but it was forbidden to box more than two characters.

By playing on Aradune you agree to:

Absolutely No Automated/Unintended Game-play, any incident of automated gameplay is immediate suspension, second offence is ban including Aradune associated accounts.

Boxing any more than 2 characters will result in the following actions taken against your account. First Offence: A written warning from the GM. Second Offence: A 7 day suspension of account privileges on all Aradune related accounts. Third Offence: Permanent ban on all Aradune associated accounts.

You wouldn't turn anyone away who was playing there.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Butcherblock. Some sick dwarf or some shit at the Docks. Bring him like 300 mead and you get a weapon ornament, 5 doses of dwarf illusion, and a 14 slot 100% weight reduction 0.1 weight bag.

Try to get passed the 300 RI/Faceless people all spamming the GM. Good luck.

• 1Worf

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
[Thu Jul 04 02:26:54 2024] Jeim hands you the Pearl Necklace that was sent from Regime.

Disbelief Reaction GIF

• 1Double Worf

Xevy

Log Wizard
07/04/24 02:52:23 AM Garu Nokel hands you the Pearl Necklace that was sent from Regime.

Dude's been hitting those Rhino pills from the gas station.

• 1Double Worf

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Butcherblock. Some sick dwarf or some shit at the Docks. Bring him like 300 mead and you get a weapon ornament, 5 doses of dwarf illusion, and a 14 slot 100% weight reduction 0.1 weight bag.

Try to get passed the 300 RI/Faceless people all spamming the GM. Good luck.
Totally missed this. I’m assuming this ended already?