<Gold Donor>
I’ m a 45 Ogre Shaman named Gromok and want to claim the following spells

Talisman of Jasinth
Acumen
Cripple
Spirit of the Howler
Talisman of serpent

Many thanks in advance
I have marked them claimed and will send next time I am at the bank.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I'm exp'ing at my secret bucket 10 spot, so I need to clear out the earlier buckets garbage. I'm tired of making alts to store shit. I have 2 already :/

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Edaw Edaw doing the Lord's work. If you have any chanter or shaman spells you want to dump, I will happily take them (Onslaught) - that being said they'll go to personas, so if someone else needs them then no biggie at all.

So the Anniversary tower vendor, do you need to do quests before getting access to the vendor? I just want the loot, I don't care about anything else regarding that!

• 1Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I’ m a 45 Ogre Shaman named Gromok and want to claim the following spells

Talisman of Jasinth
Acumen
Cripple
Spirit of the Howler
Talisman of serpent

Many thanks in advance
Screenshot 2024-07-04 203059.png

I sent you a wizard spell by mistake. You can keep it lol.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Edaw Edaw doing the Lord's work. If you have any chanter or shaman spells you want to dump, I will happily take them (Onslaught) - that being said they'll go to personas, so if someone else needs them then no biggie at all.

So the Anniversary tower vendor, do you need to do quests before getting access to the vendor? I just want the loot, I don't care about anything else regarding that!
You have to do the missions inside tower to unlock each slot, and the tasks outside tower to unlock missions.

I did all the anniversary stuff yesterday solo(not really). I paid a kr and opened a boxed account and made sure i had a level 1 in group for each of the outside tasks. This dumped the level on everything to 30ish. Only tricky part is the character has to be in zone with you. Hardest one was running a level 1 ogre to lake rathe. Then I persona'd a mage and did all the missions inside the tower. Did it all at 55 and got 6 AA out of it.

This was guide I followed: Year of Darkpaw Overview - EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs

• 2Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>

Screenshot 2024-07-04 204930.png

All that was left. I have a ton of druid spells.

• 2Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
It's that time again. Post what you want and your character name.

I'll update this post until I do this again.

View attachment 535436View attachment 535435View attachment 535440

View attachment 535439View attachment 535438View attachment 535437

Claimed:

- Circlet of Shadow
- Spell: Call of the Hero
- Spell: Death Pact, Spell: Reckoning, Spell: Trepidation, Spell: Upheaval, Spell: Yaulp IV, Spell: Evacuate, Spell: Pillar of Frost, Spell: Pillar of Lightning, Spell: Tears of Druzzil
- Ring of the Ancients, Lava Potions, Obtenebrate Short Sword, Adamantite Club, Jade Prod , Greater Conc pots, Robe of Ishva, whatever wizard spells are left.
- Talisman of Jasinth, Acumen, Cripple, Spirit of the Howler, Talisman of serpent, Rod of Battle
- Wind of Tashani, Color Slant, Spirit of Scale

sexy leonardo dicaprio GIF

• 2Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
We got two OW kills (Gore and VS) because these IDIOTS out here celebrating HOLIDAYS with their FAMILIES and LOVED ONES or they got MASS BANNED.

Haha suckers, 16 more white dragonscales for us! Making a video soon!

(SATIRE)

• 1Pathetic

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Has anyone found an easier to obtain than Wizard epic, high delay one-hander regarding the monk "mechanic"?

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Its not their epic right? Its staff of the wheel, which is quite straightforward? Doubt theres a near 100 like it...

• 1Like

Gromok

Trakanon Raider
Just one more thing Edaw

Sarnak War Bow. It will go to my WAR/SHD personas.

I just was not thinking and assumed the Rod of Battle was the one on live. Was not thinking about how the stats would not be realistic for classic. 🤦‍♂️

That should be all from now on unless some more 50+ Shaman spells drops, especially the level 60's such as Torpor.

• 1Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Just one more thing Edaw

Sarnak War Bow. It will go to my WAR/SHD personas.

I just was not thinking and assumed the Rod of Battle was the one on live. Was not thinking about how the stats would not be realistic for classic. 🤦‍♂️

That should be all from now on unless some more 50+ Shaman spells drops, especially the level 60's such as Torpor.

Screenshot 2024-07-05 074157.png

• 1Like

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
They still get overlooked for groups, the AFK Wizard stigma doesn't just go away overnight. It's still a class played by complete morons in most cases, the few good ones already hit max weeks ago.

Blowing all your mana then skipping mobs to get into ooc still has you out of action for like 3 minutes instead of 5. It's nice, but not as game changing as people think.
When I mained a wizard, this always struck me as just stupid because I was able to keep non-stop damage rolling on my wizard with rain spells. It was way more mana efficient than tossing mega nukes and sitting on my ass while I regen. The only problem was getting in to groups where the enchanter insisted on single killing every pull and CC'd the adds. Groups loved my wizard because we melted mobs and kept a steady flow of exp rolling.

Lazy ass wizards give a bad stigma to what actually is a really good class for any experience group.

• 1Like

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
People that think Wizards are good sustained DPS in groups during Kunark either never run a parser or are mathematically illiterate.

• 1Worf