EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can you put both of those lines on the the same graph so people can see just how bad it is? :emoji_smile:
1720401502002.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Back when manaburn was a thing I levelled an alt wizard, thing that worked for me was not to completely burn my mana.

lol kidding, my ass was quad kiting as soon as I got that snare. Groups rofl.

Shame thats an old thing that don't really exist anymore.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It still exists its just obsolete because of group xp bonuses. Its the same as necro soloing type stuff, still works fine, groups are better. Hypothetically, a bunch of wizards and druids in a group all quadding near each other would be top notch xp.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
It still exists its just obsolete because of group xp bonuses. Its the same as necro soloing type stuff, still works fine, groups are better. Hypothetically, a bunch of wizards and druids in a group all quadding near each other would be top notch xp.
That's what I mean when it doesn't really exist, I pull multiple on necro when I was still LFG, just shit xp.

I vaguely recall partnering with a wizzy for ice burrowers on my necro, that used to be a decent combo there too, with DN right there as an option.

Drive to sell XP pots ect kinda killed some of the flavor of this game.

cloudyell12.jpg

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nah its a drive to force grouping and socializing, which ended up being a drive to make boxes, and boxes are basically printing money.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Edit: nvm just gonna buy Rubicite shit while it’s cheap

Traks teeth rares are dope I get to afk solo as a wizard and they die in 30 seconds. I’m thinking this isn’t the spot for a tranquil staff tho is it? Is DL drolvargs the best bet for that?

Last edited:

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
It's a thing that can happen. No NPCs though AFAIK. Unsure if the port stones even work yet. If so, binding there would be sick...unless you got caught, of course.

Do you know what causes it to happen? AFAIK, the only legit way it happens is if you are in the planes at 46, die, get ressed, but don't regain 46 and it takes you to PoK. Curious if there is something else.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Do you know what causes it to happen? AFAIK, the only legit way it happens is if you are in the planes at 46, die, get ressed, but don't regain 46 and it takes you to PoK. Curious if there is something else.
/zone poknowledge

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

There's another way too that doesn't involve MQ2. I'm not totally clear on how to duplicate it. It's kinda like how you can (could?) get into the old version of Oasis. Also apparently the Tower zone isn't the most stable.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Was trying to log on to send Needless Needless some stat foods and get this:

20240708_112521.jpg

Never seen this before. Restarting the game doesn't work, validating assets doesn't work, rebooting the system doesn't work. Anyone know what this is?

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user