EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Still funny to me earrings were non lore, but rings were. It's as if they noticed they need to still fill in 5 more months of items, so panic ensued and now they can stretch 2nd ring to cover another month.

Last edited:

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The latest floor is really easy at 60, if you dont want to deal with alts. As you just fight 3 barrels and a boss.

But for floor 1 through 6. I would still use buffed up low level mages. Since with a DS and buffs , its over so fast. While at 60 it takes a bit to kill each mob and the boss. Also the bosses that do AEs that also knock you down every tick, are very annoying at the 60 level. They dont hurt dmg wise, but constantly interrupt healing or casting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Tower level 7 walkthrough

Donkey Kong 90S GIF

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
The latest floor is really easy at 60, if you dont want to deal with alts. As you just fight 3 barrels and a boss.

But for floor 1 through 6. I would still use buffed up low level mages. Since with a DS and buffs , its over so fast. While at 60 it takes a bit to kill each mob and the boss. Also the bosses that do AEs that also knock you down every tick, are very annoying at the 60 level. They dont hurt dmg wise, but constantly interrupt healing or casting.
Yeah I don’t know how much they changed at 60, but the tower levels got significantly easier even at level 10ish. The AEs do much less damage.