EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Need to spread that shit around on different accounts.

Maybe he does?
IMG_2386.gif

• 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
927 krono.

Wears cloth gloves.

To be faaaaaaaaaaaair, it's kind of hard to find int caster gloves on this server for some reason. I never saw any loam gloves while leveling up, and then I had to ask around for like two days for loam gloves or impskin gloves before I got one (was looking for something usable by all four int casters, for personas sake).

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
1721327820775.png

This is the best donation I've ever received for a port in this game, I love it

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Split up the kr on some alt accounts. Keep the total under 300 per character and/or if possible under 300 per account.

Once you get past 600 the chances are pretty good if your account eats a suspension they are going to take your krono. (From hearing it happen to other folks with deep pockets, I've never eaten a suspension for anything.)

Also when moving krono around to toons make sure they trade you some random garbage when you hand them the krono so you don't get flagged for selling kr.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Man we should use Edaw as a measurement for the current krono rate of decay. Dude legit has a big enough sample size.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Regime Regime Just saw your message. Nope, unfortunately I don't. Only got the one. Why are they so weirdly uncommon on this server

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Split up the kr on some alt accounts. Keep the total under 300 per character and/or if possible under 300 per account.

Once you get past 600 the chances are pretty good if your account eats a suspension they are going to take your krono. (From hearing it happen to other folks with deep pockets, I've never eaten a suspension for anything.)

Also when moving krono around to toons make sure they trade you some random garbage when you hand them the krono so you don't get flagged for selling kr.
I've sold thousands upon thousands kronos on the same account for many years without issues. Altho I've never had above 300 kronos at any given time either so idk. They don't really seem to care too much. Also sold millions of plat on teek. Never even so much as a warning or anything.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, really makes you wonder about all these stories. I had over 300 krono in inventory for at least a year on mischief (sometimes up to 800+) without ever getting a ban/suspension as a legit six boxer. I was AFK checked a couple times.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, really makes you wonder about all these stories. I had over 300 krono in inventory for at least a year on mischief (sometimes up to 800+) without ever getting a ban/suspension as a legit six boxer. I was AFK checked a couple times.

Around the middle of mangler remdog left or was let go. He was the one who would hunt down anyone who had more than 50 krono on them banning if he could find any reason.

Before that it was very risky to have anymore than 50+ krono. Krono flippers were not nearly as big then as now in game because flippers would randomly get poped and would wipe them out. It was also why there was not many krono flippers on ectunnel for the same reason as one hit would destroy them. This combined with other things is why in game farming, power leveling is at an all time high.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Is there a trick to seeing lower level items on vendor or do i need to level a persona to 45 to get that second ring?

Chris Pratt Help GIF by Amazon Prime Video
Gotta get someone to buy it for you or persona. I can send you one if you haven’t gotten one already

• 1Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Sending it over, don’t worry about sending anything back. Trade those coins for some gloves
Many thanks. :)

Think I'm going to go farm some loam ones. I tried farming for imp ones off level 30 named but didn't have much luck.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
They are like 200p. I know you like farming your stuff, but just pretend that last diamond or ruby crown was the gloves and trade the plat for them.

• 1Like